So Cal GenVibe you are officially invited

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

k whats after SD meet?
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
lil red wagon

Re: (damronjr)

Post by lil red wagon »

WEAK! Turnout wasn't as expected. Prob 10-15 cars total btwn Vibes, Matrixes, and Corollas. This WAS the most Vibes ever though with4 of us total: me, nuvibe, mrizzle, and whatever-his-screenname-is-since-he-never-posts-from-San-Marcos! lolOk, so should this be my new screen name??? lol
damronjr

Re: (lil red wagon)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by lil red wagon » and whatever-his-screenname-is-since-he-never-posts-from-San-Marcos! lolOk, so should this be my new screen name??? lolHa, couldn't remember, now I do! lol Good seeing you again! 24 posts and you wonder why I don't know your screen name!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

yeah, had fun, drop me a line if you want those comedy tickets... they are for this thursday
damronjr

Re: (lil red wagon)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by lil red wagon »yeah, had fun, drop me a line if you want those comedy tickets... they are for this thursdayOh yeah, forgot all about that! Let me know when and where and if I can get 2 from you!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

HAHA! jason your a crazy white boy!!!Oh and i cant do the track the weekend i come up... shes gotta work and i cant get her out of it... need the money right now.Hopefully next time we can try.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
damronjr

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »HAHA! jason your a crazy white boy!!!Oh and i cant do the track the weekend i come up... shes gotta work and i cant get her out of it... need the money right now.Hopefully next time we can try.If there is a next time! lol As soon as I get the go-ahead to get out of here from the wifey, I'm GONE!
nuvibe

Post by nuvibe »

Will you be at the Dago meet.... nuvibe
damronjr

Re: (nuvibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by nuvibe »Will you be at the Dago meet.... nuvibeYep, should be!