Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!!

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
damronjr

Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!!

Post by damronjr »

Lots of pics posted here. Pretty fun time, slow start, but all in all it was cool.http://matrixowners.com/forums...9&hl=
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Mrizzle05

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Hey man.. i was just thinking of putting something up... i just uploaded some pics.Hopefully tonight i can get the video up!Very fun time... hope we do it again... especially since you leave soon.
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Toasted7

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (Mrizzle05)

Post by Toasted7 »

Lots of pics! The meet looks like it was a lot of fun.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
NascarXprt

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (Toasted7)

Post by NascarXprt »

hey that did look like abunch of fun. both vibes looked great. cant wait to see your pics and the vid Mike.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
Mrizzle05

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (NascarXprt)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Yeah it was a blast... but the video parts a *****. i got a new JVC digi video cam. and it records to tape not memory sticks... so i cant for the life of me figure out how to get the tape onto the pc? need a cam that rec. to memory, much easier!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Merzbow

Post by Merzbow »

HAHA I see you Damron You guys and your **** palm trees Oh YEAH?? Well there's a nursury here in Miochigan with palm trees all along the border and tropical plants in pots outside. They die every winter but they get new ones in the spring (removed)....How far did you all drive?? Did the leader of the pack pull over and wait for the rest of the group if you guys got separated?Your Vibes look beautiful btw.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/541918-1999 Infiniti Q45t-2003 base Vibe (Rest in peace my love)-2002 Ducati Monster 620 Dark
damronjr

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (Merzbow)

Post by damronjr »

We stayed together for the most part. We ony drove maybe 10-15min away to get Mongolian food, then a few minutes from there to take pics at the park. It was cool.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

you guys have your meets in far off places way to far from my driving limit
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
damronjr

Re: Mrizzle and I went to a MO meet here in SD! PICS!!! (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Dans_03Vibe »you guys have your meets in far off places way to far from my driving limitWell, they're alway either in SD or LA somewhere. Gotta go to 1 of the 2 if you want to meet!
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

there both TO FAR!!!
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint