Meet in North Phoenix

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
jcp_matrix

Meet in North Phoenix

Post by jcp_matrix »

Hey guys and gals im from MO.com and thought I would drop an invite to you all to come join us for a meet this friday the 31st at 7pm. We will first be meeting in the kohls parking lot at 19th ave and bell on the northwest corner. We have a couple of matrix's commin and since our cars are like cousins than we can have a family reunion... . Ill check on here to see who is common or if you guys have an account feal free to post on our website. http://matrixowners.com/forums...&st=0 OHH YEAH MATRIX RULES!!!! j/k see ya guys there.jcp_matrix
AzFusionGT

Re: Meet in North Phoenix (jcp_matrix)

Post by AzFusionGT »

Sure wish I could be there...just got home from work. Keep me posted as to when the next meet happens and I'll be there.
2006 Saturn Vue Red Line -A Moose is on the Loose-1990 Toyota Camry LE-V6 - Katy the Camry -
PHXLavaVibe

Re: Meet in North Phoenix (AzFusionGT)

Post by PHXLavaVibe »

Crap!!!!I forgot all about this meet! I got off of work early and it slipped my mind. will be at the next one!
2006 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER Overall...an amazing vehicle for my family and lifestyle!!! Thanks everyone for allowing me to stay on GENVIBE SPECIAL THANKS TO KAMIKAZE FOR THE NEW SIGNATURE