SoCal Vibe Owners post up!

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
damronjr

SoCal Vibe Owners post up!

Post by damronjr »

Just wondering how many active members we have in the SoCal region. There are quite a few Matrix meets but I'm almost always the only Vibe there. I did have 1 Vibe owner (sorry I forgot you already! ) from San Marcos show up one time, but that's it! I'd like to see some more Vibes out there with me! Just wondering who was on and in the general area.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
jimincalif

Re: SoCal Vibe Owners post up! (damronjr)

Post by jimincalif »

I'm in Lake Forest, near the El Toro 5/405 "Y".Got an 03 salsa GT, totally stock. I'm an old fart (47), not really into the meet scene.
"We contend that for a nation to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle." - Winston Churchill---------------------------------Who is John Galt?2 Vibes, 03GT & 07 base (kids drive)1993 Lexus LS4001980 Fiat Spider
kimchimik

Post by kimchimik »

Fountain Valley near Huntington beach. 04 base vibe with cai and no badges. 23 waiting for a meet
lil red wagon

Post by lil red wagon »

LOL, here is the mysterious san marcos vibe.... Haven't been on the site for a while, and just got mine back from the body shop (took twice as long as they said, but oh well). Will try to be better on keeping an eye on the forum, but if not, have you on my yahoo list. BTW, you get your supercharger installed yet?
lil red wagon

Re: SoCal Vibe Owners post up! (lil red wagon)

Post by lil red wagon »

Lol, guess if i checked the caption on your pic, i'd know that you did get it installed... having fun with it???
damronjr

Re: SoCal Vibe Owners post up! (lil red wagon)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by lil red wagon »Lol, guess if i checked the caption on your pic, i'd know that you did get it installed... having fun with it???Of course! There's a meet closer to you in Lakewood this Sat I think.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
Faultline

Post by Faultline »

I guess I dont check the local forum too much. I am on the out skirts of LA county. Littlerock Ca is near Palmdale, in the desert.If you have ever been to LACR, I live a few miles from there. I am not sure about going to meets, maybe sometime. I just seem to be so very busy. I am in Socal though.I like to go to the beach in the summer, I miss the ocean. A beach meet in the summer would be the most enticing for me.
pics 10/2/05 http://photobucket.com/albums/a386/Faultline05/2003 Base Vibe, frosty color,moon n' tunes packagemods: Eibach sportline lowering springs,17"centerline forged wheels -silver excels -Goodyear Eagle F1 tires 225/50/17's-ACT HD clutch,2.5" exhaust,ES motormount inserts,up graded to 6 spd transmissionStafford Fabrication turbo kit: Garrett T3 turbo, FMIC ,SF BOV. ,Alcohol/water injection,and SF centerfeed fuel rail
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

I just got back from an awesome trip in San Diego last Saturday through Tuesday. I met some distant relatives, friend's relatives and their friends out there and had a great time. One of the points of the trip was for me to see if I want to move out there. I loved it and am now planning to move out there next June. So, by next summer, I will probably be an active SoCal GV member.
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
damronjr

Re: SoCal Vibe Owners post up! (JustinVGT)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by JustinVGT »I just got back from an awesome trip in San Diego last Saturday through Tuesday. I met some distant relatives, friend's relatives and their friends out there and had a great time. One of the points of the trip was for me to see if I want to move out there. I loved it and am now planning to move out there next June. So, by next summer, I will probably be an active SoCal GV member. Awesome, but I'll be leaving back to TX!
JustinVGT

Post by JustinVGT »

What part of TX? My older brother was just stationed in Ft. Hood and is now stationed again in Ft. Rucker, AL. Also, what part of San Diego do you currently live in?
Justin 2003 Vibe GT - Mille Miglia Evo5 18x8 Wheels (now stock)- Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust (now stock)- Tein S-Tech Springs (now stock)- Injen CAI - Red Painted Calipers - Hella Supertone Horns - Polk Speakers - Bazooka RS8A-HP Sub - Kenwood Headunit - Still love my Vibe, but I've just turned it back into a basic daily driver.
damronjr

Re: SoCal Vibe Owners post up! (JustinVGT)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by JustinVGT »What part of TX? My older brother was just stationed in Ft. Hood and is now stationed again in Ft. Rucker, AL. Also, what part of San Diego do you currently live in? In San Diego I live in " dun dun dun duuunnnn" Logan Heights! Right down the street from the 32nd St Naval Base. It's like one of the worst neighborhoods in SD! My insurance went up when I moved there from another area of SD, Lemon Grove! In TX I plan to move back to the North Dallas area. I'm from Allen.
cbetts

Post by cbetts »

I am in Torrance and would be interested in participating in meets.
Take that, Honda Boy!
Jaycie685

Post by Jaycie685 »

San Diego here... well actually Bonita to be more specific but hey it's in San Diego county!Would love to actually make it to a meet but I'm always busy with work or running errands that I don't have time. Maybe one of these days.
Jen's Vibe:: 2004 two-tone base in Frosty :: Automatic :: Exhaust Tip :: Rear Bumper Protector :: Cargo Nets :: Rear Cargo Mat :: Rear Cargo Cover :: "You just got passed by a wagon " decal :: Red glowing "No Smoking" plug in cigarette lighter ::
remusrm

Post by remusrm »

I am in Northridge california... 405/5/118
09 MazdaSpeed3 ZOOM-ZOOM
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Im in Oxnard.... ventura county areai see a lot of vibes out here but there all older people... its all a matrix scene out here.Im trying to stand out a bit wit mine... gonna get the cai then exhaustIf theres any meets near by hit me up and ill roll out if i can.-mike05 vibe
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
FlynHwian

Post by FlynHwian »

Hey, 19 from Simi Valley (near Northridge, Thousand Oaks, Moorpark) w/ a Silver '04 GT. Interested in maybe attending a few meets if they're somewhat close.
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

And I am here... Straight outta Long Beach.
pmarte

Post by pmarte »

I, too, am in the LBC. I'd love to go to a meet
Psychobroker

Re: (pmarte)

Post by Psychobroker »

I guess I missed this thread too Anyway, I'm still here in L.A.!
Mrizzle05

Re: (Psychobroker)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by Psychobroker »I guess I missed this thread too Anyway, I'm still here in L.A.!There are like 3 different threads goin right now!I say we all try and meet up in LA area... we should do a once a month thing or something like that.we all meet up and cruise around that night, get some food and head back home!!! im up for it!
Must resist.... V... Tec.... Temptation... to strong... "WARNING: Genvibe is a very addictive website... constant use can result in car modification and a lowering of your bank account. use with extreme caution!http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2298639
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

<~~~riverside/ an hours drive from L.A
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Mrizzle05

Re: (Dans_03Vibe)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by Dans_03Vibe »And like 35 minutes from me... Im used to LA traffic so i know how to wiggle through the cars!!! WE NEED A MEET!!!!
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

is there any plans to meet in the future?
Current Mods:AEM CAI,Hotchkis Lowering Springs,RK Sport CF Roof Caps(STILL NOT ON CAR),SR Racing SR7 17'Wheels,S2000 Antenna,Goerlich XLERATOR Exhaust,Audiobahn amp(non working) 2 10"subs(siting in garage)Wish List:Ground Effects BodyKit,DC Headers,New Exhaust System,New Amp,Tein Lowering Springs,Fix The Dents,New Paint
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Quote, originally posted by Dans_03Vibe »is there any plans to meet in the future?Im guessin its still up in the air! I would like to do a meet sometime next month... so we have at least a month to get the day off or know where we can meet!Any input on whats up???
Dans_03Vibe

Re: (Mrizzle05)

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

whos up to it? i know i am
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Let me know, better make it soon!
Mrizzle05

Re: (damronjr)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Well lets make a irvine meet or we can all road trip to SD and hang out there on a SAT. Lets see who all wants to go???I know theres ME!
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

im not sure about SD got to make a deal with my parents if that happens
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Irivine or even Oceanside would probably be cool. Sort of in the middle.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

that would be cool... around there would be nice... ill talk to my fiance and see if we can find a place out there where we could meet. She kinda knows around there.What about laguna beach area??? just an idea... mind you that theres those stupid toll roads!Well see what we can find!... any preferences... mall lot, DMV, Store lot???
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

isint Newport beach closer to SD and LA i could go down there
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

I don't know where Newport Beach is, but a mall would probably be good. Maybe a store would be easier as far as finding each other and having the space to meet up and all.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Ok ill look for a mall in the irvine area to make it simple!
ballrub

Post by ballrub »

Well...I'm here in Whittier. It seems that we only have a handfull that would be interested in a meet, but several threads talking about this.When is the next Matrix meet? Do they hold it somewhre in the LA area? Maybe we should plan to invade their meet with a large influx of Vibes? Who's ever keeping tabs on the Matrix meet should let us know when the next one is, and see if we can't make a Vibe presence there. If not, how about meeting some Saturday at Super Autobacs in Garden Grove! It's just right off the GG Frwy and Beach Blvd., and if you've never been to Super Autobacs, it will be quite a treat for everyone. Just a thought!
2003 Vibe GT Shadow............"The SHADOW Knows!"Dec. 2004 Vibe of the Month html/vo...shtml
damronjr

Re: (ballrub)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by ballrub »Well...I'm here in Whittier. It seems that we only have a handfull that would be interested in a meet, but several threads talking about this.When is the next Matrix meet? Do they hold it somewhre in the LA area? Maybe we should plan to invade their meet with a large influx of Vibes? Who's ever keeping tabs on the Matrix meet should let us know when the next one is, and see if we can't make a Vibe presence there. If not, how about meeting some Saturday at Super Autobacs in Garden Grove! It's just right off the GG Frwy and Beach Blvd., and if you've never been to Super Autobacs, it will be quite a treat for everyone. Just a thought! I'll keep an eye on MO and let you know if something is/gets planned.
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

now that will be really awesome to just show up on MO meet
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Cool lets figure this thing out and roll up in a lil pack... Just let me know time and date!
GormalVibe

Post by GormalVibe »

I'm in... email me if you get a chance.
Mrizzle05

Re: (Team Infidel)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Ok so what i found kinda around every one that easiest to get to is the:Heritage plaza; a mall!14200 culver drirvine, ca (949) 551-1231Then we can all go to dennys which is the closest thing i found that would suit everyone i guess:14160 culver dr.irvine, ca (949) 857 - 5500Let me know if you guys wanna do this.... if so go to like yahoo maps for directions to the address and we shall have one vibe of a time
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

sounds good to me, let's plan it!
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

Ok... so i got a few IM's back and im thinkin well give this month for everyone to get ready... MODS and TIME OFF. and we can all meet up the first weekend in may. 5-6-06 in Irvine... at the location above. heritage plaza.Some people including my self are busy the two weekends toward the end of the month... so we all have a month to get ready.So as far as i know we have:MEDamronjrPhyscobrokerDans_03vibeBallrubIf i forgot anyone else or you wanna join in... just leave a post and well get a meet together!
xrs22

Post by xrs22 »

Got an invite to come the socal forum from mrizzle05 but i'm up in Fresno 'bout 3hrs. north of L.A. Although i'll be making a trip down there to pick another R34 front bumper but that's probably about it 'cause i gott deal w/ traffic on the way back.
Mrizzle05

Re: (xrs22)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

WOW! thats far... well its all good. Maybe well have one up north next time and see how things go for that one.Any one else in on the meet???
Dans_03Vibe

Post by Dans_03Vibe »

my friend said he might go he owns a matrix
xrs22

Post by xrs22 »

I believe matrixowners are gonna plan a socal/norcal at San Luis Obispo.
Mrizzle05

Re: (xrs22)

Post by Mrizzle05 »

If you can find out the info and post it maybe some of us can hit up that one too!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by Mrizzle05 »If you can find out the info and post it maybe some of us can hit up that one too!http://matrixowners.com/forums....html
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

I was reading some of that and it seems they are doin a MATRIX meet??? so i dont know... XRS22 if you guys decide on a date let us know or ill keep checking there.As far as the SocalVibz meeting are we down for may 6th at the irvine heritage plaza???I know a few said they were down... but are we good for that date and location. i want to see if we can get as many vibe/ trixs as we can!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

They're always MATRIX meets, I just crash them all! We're all the same anyways, might as well be one car! They're always welcoming to Vibes as well.
Mrizzle05

Post by Mrizzle05 »

ok ok... i just didnt wanna show up and be the only one and get beat up like a lil kid and a pack of school yard bullies!!! Well hopefully a few of us can go to one... or at least try im not one to go to a meet all by myself if i dont really know anyone and im out of my surroundings! so lets see how we can do with meeting at one with a few vibes.