Anything new happening in Socal? Anyone want to plan something?

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
damronjr

Anything new happening in Socal? Anyone want to plan something?

Post by damronjr »

Since I got my Vibe just over a year ago I have met a grand total of 1 other Vibe owner! That sucks! I would really like to get together with other Socal Vibe/Matrix owners. Anyone know of anything going on around here or want to plan something? Maybe we could plan a mini-meet one weekend or all meet up at a show or something. Any ideas or does anyone else even want to try this?
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Drive out to Michigan. It'll only take 36 hours...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
damronjr

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by ragingfish »Drive out to Michigan. It'll only take 36 hours...Yeah, road trip anyone?!? I don't think that'll work but I bet it would be awesome! Wish I had that kind of $$ and time! I know there's a lot of Socal Genvibers, so I was hoping we could get something together or even that maybe there was already something going on that we could all meet up for.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
wicked1981

Re: Anything new happening in Socal? Anyone want to plan something? (damronjr)

Post by wicked1981 »

Maybe at LACR (1/4 mile track)? I havent been in a few months.. Maybe somehing to plan....
2006 Pontiac G6 GTP3.9L V-6 240hp and 241 lb-ft or torque18" Aluminum, five-spoke, flangeless200 Watt, 8 speaker Monsoon sysChrome dual exhaust tipsLiquid Silver MetallicBorla Custom ExhaustDr. Speed Cold Air Intake
Mase

Post by Mase »

I know of Matrix meets...lots and lots of Matrix meets?... I think we have two coming up. One on March 13th and another on the 20th. If you guys head up to LACR, I'll be down for that. I won't be able race til I get my tranny fixed though I've only met 2 Vibe owners so far. Dreday from San Diego, and Faultline up in Palmdale. Both are running boost .
damronjr

Re: Anything new happening in Socal? Anyone want to plan something? (Mase)

Post by damronjr »

Let me know what is going to happen at the track. Maybe we can get some more people from here and there and we can all meet up there or something.
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Guess that's a big fat NO!!!!!