RK Sport Vibe in San Diego this weekend.

Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah
Racecrafter

RK Sport Vibe in San Diego this weekend.

Post by Racecrafter »

We'll have some of our demo cars on display this weekend at the San Diego auto show.Come out and say "Hi".RC
nismo

Re: RK Sport Vibe in San Diego this weekend. (Racecrafter)

Post by nismo »

Unfortunately, I can not make it cuz I live on the other side of the continent . I would love to come. Take some pics and post Inder
2008 Chevy Cobalt SS Turbo - Fun stuff under there somewhere 1998 Nissan Sentra - Sold2004 Pontiac Vibe - 107k and SoldCosmo CAI
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

I'll be there and will post pics for everyone. I am sure I will be at this one as it is cheaper and only about 3 miles down Harbor Drive, not to mention the military discount!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Anyone else going to this? I will be there for sure, thought maybe some other Vibers might be going.
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

I am heading over there this morning! I will be sure to take lots of pics and post them when I get a chance. Plan to talk to Racecrafter too and post pics of the RKSport Vibe.
damronjr

Re: RK Sport Vibe in San Diego this weekend. (damronjr)

Post by damronjr »

Went, spent 4 hours there, talked to one of the guys (not Racecrafter ) from RKSport. Took a $!#&load of pictures. I will post them tomorrow as my wife is dragging me to TJ, MX for New Year's at her grandmothers house (leaving the Vibe here BTW and driving her Dodge Ram!!). I hate MX, but have to go or I will never hear the end of it! PICS TOMORROW!
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by damronjr »Went, spent 4 hours there, talked to one of the guys (not Racecrafter ) from RKSport. Took a $!#&load of pictures. I will post them tomorrow as my wife is dragging me to TJ, MX for New Year's at her grandmothers house (leaving the Vibe here BTW and driving her Dodge Ram!!). I hate MX, but have to go or I will never hear the end of it! PICS TOMORROW!BTW, I found out that they are located about an hour away from here in Temecula, CA! Now I don't have to pay S&H since he told me I can just go pick them up myself and save a bunch of $$! He said the pasrt should all be available by the end of the month, meaning the front fascia cover, side skirts, rear bumper cover, spoiler, roof caps (sorry Chris, but I bet they are cheaper to get through you, especially with the GB!), which are available in Carbon Fiber or fibergalss. I didn't think to ask about the Carbon Fiber grill inserts they had on the Vibe there. Might call or even ask Racecrafter if you read this to give us more details. They also had caps that ran from the back of the front windshield on the top of the car back to the roof caps. Don't know if those will be available. Finally, here is the link to the pics from the show!:http://photobucket.com/albums/...show/ Sorry a bunch of them are repeats and blurry, but I did my best with my old crappy digicam and with the fact that I couldn't use the flash or they would come out really dark. Caused a bunch of them not to focus well and come out blurry. Oh well, I did my best and posted them as promised.
Racecrafter

Post by Racecrafter »

Yeah I heard you talked to RK himself. He said that you were looking for me but I went the day before. (Chance to break away from work.)Glad you enjoyed the show.RCPS. We always offer a military discount. This is our Magnum as well....http://img.photobucket.com/alb...G.jpg
damronjr

Post by damronjr »

Yeah, I heard that was yours. Good to hear about the military discount!! I will be getting the rear bumper and top spoiler soon! Any info on what all parts you will be offering for the Vibe?