Drop in and say "hey"

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
Kari

Drop in and say "hey"

Post by Kari »

Let's get to know our fellow Tennesseans a little better...tell us about yourself!I'm 20 years old (21 in 18 days), and I live in Kingsport, TN...part of Tri-Cities, TN/VA...All-American Region. I can be in KY, VA or NC in an hour or less. I'm a college student double majoring in mass communications and sociology...hoping to either teach high school sociology/journalism/creative writing or write/edit for a newspaper or magazine. I'm a dog lover, and we have 4 dachshunds -- Abby, Casey, Corie and Tyler. I am also a Mac person, and I just love making use of my "digital hub."Now...how 'bout you?
GenVibe Global Moderator
Charlievibe

Re: Drop in and say "hey" (Kari)

Post by Charlievibe »

Hey back to you Kari. Come on TN people, step up to the plate.....I am 32 (33 is coming WAY too fast - February). I live 30-minutes outside of Memphis, TN. For those who aren't from TN, Memphis is the City where Elvis Presley's home is located, BB King is here, Morgan Freeman lives around here, Cybil Shepard has a home on the Mississippi, we have Beale Street (Home of the Blues), Sun Studios, Isaac Hayes, the National Civil Rights Museum (i.e. where Dr. Martin Luther King was assassinated), the Gibson guitar factory, home of Fed Ex Worldwide Headquarters, Home of Hilton Hotels Headquarters, The Memphis Grizzlies, the Riverkings, plus tons of other stuff I know I am overlooking right now. I am originally from Colorado and all of my family is still there, so I hope to move back home someday. I am finishing up my MS degree and working a full-time job. I wanted to be either an airline pilot or stewardess when I grew up, but that didn't happen. I am a dog and cat lover.Someone else???????????????????????????????????????????? I know there are other TN people out here. How about the folks from the top part of Mississippi (i.e. Horn Lake or Olive Branch) or those from Eastern Arkansas (I.E. Jonesboro or West Memphis)...why don't you all join in this thread?
Just because you see Charlie doesn't mean I am a he....sometimes Charlie can be a she!!!!
shenandoah24

Re: Drop in and say "hey" (Charlievibe)

Post by shenandoah24 »

I just turned 28 a few weeks ago. I live in Nashville and am a kitchen designer at a Home Center (LUV my job). I have been married 3 1/2 years, have 2 stepdaughters that are 10 and 7, a baby due November 4th (another girl.... ) and have 2 cats, Ghost & Darkness. I lived in Joliet, Illinois until I was 10 and then we moved to a very small town in WEst Tennessee called Savannah. I lived there through High School and moved to the NAshville area then and have never left. If I had my "druthers" I'd rather live in Savannah, but there is no good paying jobs there... . IMHO--TEnnessee is the Best place to be.
Heather Proud vibe owner I'M DRIVING IT 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF! IT HAS SURVIVED ABUSE FROM A DUCK......A COYOTE...AN ARMADILLO...A HUGE DEER (NONE OF THEM WERE PETS EITHER ) ...AND A DAUGHTER....WHAT A CAR! 106K AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!!
RaveVibe

Post by RaveVibe »

Hey from Jonesboro Arkansas. Its wierd, either vibes are becoming more popular here, or I just notice them more often now that I own one. However with all these vibes none of them have found their way to genvibe save me.
PvtPetelka

Post by PvtPetelka »

I'll step up. I'm from Maryville, 20minutes from Knoxville. I'm 19 and involved with the Army, so I get to say I live here for only a bit longer. Just found this site and already its helped.
04 Vibe - K&N Oil Filters, K&N Typhoon Cold Air Intake, Sound SystemThis would be where I showed my engine, but I can't figure out how to post an image.