Re: Buy car from a Dealership than from a Private person

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

The original spam post that I replied to was deleted, now my post is the first in the thread, Perhaps the entire thread should have been deleted
Last edited by joatmon on Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bedlam

Post by Bedlam »

its like they don't understand that people on car forums can tell when you joined and if your first few posts are adds, you are instantly ignored.

so sad, so dumb. Peddle it elseware.
07 1ZZ 5spd Stealth - Sold
03 1ZZ 6spd Shadow w/NAV - For Sale
06 AWD Stealth - Current
07 Magnum SRT-8 - Current
jkm311

Post by jkm311 »

When I read this, I can't blame them:

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/01/scio ... get-older/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

75% off-peak sales, in a matter of only six years? Ouch. This article, combined with the report that licensed drivers on the road
under the age of 25 (the heart of Scion's demo, of course) has dropped by over 20% = time for Toyota to scale back the young offerings.

Not defending the spam here, but to the person who started this post, try a little harder with your writing:
gianna wrote:Scion cars are very popular due to their awesome styling.
Holy smoke are you wasting your time. Not to mention how dealers are ripping off the public with used car prices today. Anybody looking for used, start with an offer 40% below the asking price and work your way up. We talked down a dealer $3,500 on the spot on my wife's Malibu Maxx. With only 20k miles on it. Dealer hardly put up a fight. So, in that regard, I'll choose a dealer over a private seller. But not usually.
Steelies to the rescue.