July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
freshrican11

July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet

Post by freshrican11 »

[quote name='freshrican11' date='Jun 13 2010, 01:43 PM' post='1181963'][center]Central Florida Matrix Owners MeetWHEN: July 10thTIME: 3:00pm-3:00amWHERE: McDonald's 7344 Sand Lake Rd Doctor Phillips, Fl 32819 Note: not the Big McDonalds by international drive....[/center][center]ACTIVITIES: Hanging out, making new friends, cruising, and getting something to eat.(Note:we will choose as a group where.)EXTRA ACTIVITIES:If interested, Late night at the races AKA "La Fiebre"PROJECT OPPORTUNITIES: "The Matrix Garage" is open to help anyone that wants to mod up their car: Example: bolt ons, body painting, fiber glassing bodykits and gauge pillars, and other custom mods for CHEAP and with quality. If interested, talk to Brandon at the meet. Brandon is working on my body kit as we speak. lolFor the Past few months. Im glad many of you have had fun even though they were just small get together/mini meets at the " Matrix Garage" to get some projects going. hey its all about learning and having fun with even the simple things. It is about enjoying it with people who have that same passion as you do. lol hopefully this Meet will be good. lol There are going to be some new faces and new rides that surpass everything you might have seen on a 1zz or 2zz lol. Im talking about Virgil's car lol. that car never seizes to amaze me with all its mods and then some. Hope fully everyone makes it. it will be fun. later -Manny-CONTACT: Me or Brandon(saphire8)VIDEOS OF PREVIOUS MEETS: 1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4h7csa_1342) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvDwGvWPZU43) [/center][/quote]
A Psycho Martyr

Re: July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet (freshrican11)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

DAMN!!! I swear if you had posted this sooner I could have come 8 (I'd love to meet you folks. And The Matrix Garage sounds sweet
Bikerscum

Re: July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by Bikerscum »

Just have to ask.... "a psycho martyr" on a station wagon forum?Have some issues?
freshrican11

Re: July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet (A Psycho Martyr)

Post by freshrican11 »

I guess maybe next time.
A Psycho Martyr

Re: July 10th Official Central FLorida 9thgen/MO/GV Meet (freshrican11)

Post by A Psycho Martyr »

yeahh keep e posted on whts goin on with you guys as far as meets go. I'm in the south so it's a lot easier to sneak away to something like that than this one in Indy