10th Annual GM Sport Compact Meet - May 15th & 16th - Orlando, FL

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
bonedaddy_3

10th Annual GM Sport Compact Meet - May 15th & 16th - Orlando, FL

Post by bonedaddy_3 »

Hey guys, it's been to long since i have been on genvibe - still rollin in my 04 trix daily and as you can see i'm also into the j's. I know Ivan (shadowvibe) hasn't been on here soemsometime as well. Who knows if any of the peeps we used to know are even still on here.But I just wanted to extend the invite to our 10th Annual GM Sport Compact Meet - it's open to all GM Sport Compact & GM Front Wheel Drive vehicles. I am hoping to see some Vibe's this year any questions hit me up on the website, i'm the admin so just click the contact link at the top.later - Donniewww.gmsportcompact.com" TARGET="_blank">http://www.gmsportcompact.comHere's the main info everything else is available on the website:Track Night @ Orlando Speed WorldWhen: Friday, May 15th • Time: 6pm -10:30pm(Pay at the gate)Car Show @ Old Town, OrlandoWhen: Saturday, May 16th • Time: 12pm-6:30pmPre-Registration $15 - Day Of Show $20All GM Sport Compact vehicles welcome.NOW OPEN - Show Pre-Registration info:Paypal Account: info@streetline.netIn the message field include: First & Last Name, Street Address, Contact Number and Year, Make & Model.Be sure to print a copy of the paypal receipt and bring it with you day of with your drivers license.Cut off date for pre-registration in May 1st.NOW OPEN - T-Shirt Pre-Order Info:Paypal Account: t-shirts@gmsportcompact.comPre-Order $15 - Day Of Show $20In the message field include: First & Last Name, Size and Quanity. Men's Sizes: SM, MD, LG, XL & 2XLBe sure to print a copy of the paypal receipt and bring it with you day of with your drivers license.Due to limited quanities, we can not guarantee there will be shirts available for purchase day of show.Cut off date for pre-orders in May 1st.So get on the site, print the flyers & spread the word...The show will be here before you know it!Thanks & Enjoy!- Donnie