2008 Hurricane Season

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
VforVIBE

2008 Hurricane Season

Post by VforVIBE »

AHHHHHHH!!1!!one!!!1 ZOMG So far, Fay is going right over Tampa...BTW, this images shows current information of Fay's track.Here we go Florida...

Attached files
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
joatmon

Re: 2008 Hurricane Season (CforCharger)

Post by joatmon »

Good luck during Fay and the storms that will follow.If Tampa does get slammed, be sure to let us know you're ok when it's over
VforVIBE

Re: 2008 Hurricane Season (joatmon)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »Good luck during Fay and the storms that will follow.If Tampa does get slammed, be sure to let us know you're ok when it's overWill do, luckily, the Vibe gets an inside seat this year.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
VforVIBE

Re: 2008 Hurricane Season (joatmon)

Post by VforVIBE »

joatmon

Post by joatmon »

This is an interesting hrurricane tracker thing http://www.stormpulse.com/trop...-2008
ou.grizzly

Re: (joatmon)

Post by ou.grizzly »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »This is an interesting hrurricane tracker thing http://www.stormpulse.com/trop...-2008Thank you for the link and yes, that is an excellent display! I know this thing has to hit land fall somewhere unless it makes a crazy U turn and head back into open waters, just wish it would take a left, fly over Mexico and call it a day. Not that Mexico and it's citizens are not important either, just want to avoid the whole gas prices, reliving Katrina, and etc scenarios.
2009 Jet Black 2.4L Auto / Fogs / 17" Alum / Clear Bra / Camry Leather Shift Knob / GT Rear Spoiler
2013 Polished Metallic Honda CR-V EX-L Navi
altimar

Re: (ou.grizzly)

Post by altimar »

Heh, you want to avoid it? Damn thing's going to ruin our family campout.
2007 Vibe: Wave monotone, Auto, sun & sound
joatmon

Post by joatmon »

Gustav's getting the news today, but GA/SC better be keeping an eye on Hanna, today's forecast has it heading for Savannahsorry to all you northwesterners for all the hurricane attention, they're a big deal for us gulf and right coast typesedit 9/4make that NC/VAedit 9/8Look out Houston, Ike Ike baby