Matrix vs Train

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
VforVIBE

Matrix vs Train

Post by VforVIBE »

Train 3Vibe/Matrix 0Quote, originally posted by http://www.bradenton.com/news/breaking_ ... 04143.html »Woman injured after crashing into trainROBERT NAPPERMANATEE - A Bradenton woman was airlifted to a hospital after she drove into a moving train this morning, according to a Florida Highway Patrol report.FHP troopers say at 10:30 a.m., Renee L. Raffensberger, 33, ignored a stop sign and a flagman at a railroad crossing in the 1700 block of 67th Avenue East, and drove onto railroad tracks.Her 2006 Toyota 4-door slammed into the back of a tanker car on the train, which was moving backwards on the tracks, the FHP report said.The driver of the train was not injured, but Raffensberger was airlifted in serious condition to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Charges are pending in the accident, the report said.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
northvibe

Re: Matrix vs Train (VforVIBE)

Post by northvibe »

Quote, originally posted by VforVIBE » The driver of the train was not injured, but Raffensberger was airlifted in serious condition to Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg. Charges are pending in the accident, the report said. Duh! well thats what you get for ... running into a train...
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

I hope she recovers quickly."ignored a stop sign and a flagman"How could you miss both? "The driver of the train was not injured"Damn, I hope not he was likely a mile downstream when it happened.
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT