Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC?

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
Kissfan79

Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC?

Post by Kissfan79 »

Topic says it all......anyone else here from NC?Jim
Abyss Vibe GT monotoneMoon & Tunes w/6 disc changerCargo nets and mat93 Octane w/ lots o' KISS in the CD changer
TheDude

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (Kissfan79)

Post by TheDude »

Kinda bringing this one back from the dead. I'm from raleigh, only a stones throw away from you.
Model: 2003 GT Color: 2 tone Abyss My Kills: late 90's tricked out cavalier Stereo: Pioneer DEH-8500mp, Rockford 6 1/2's all around(FRC4306) Comming soon Custom Fiberglass Box, Audiobahn 1206t, Rockford X6(for Sub), Kenwood KAC-8401(for Speakers) Audiobahn 3 Farad Cap
RobTheEnchanter

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (TheDude)

Post by RobTheEnchanter »

I'm in Kernersville, between Winston-Salem and Greensboro.. 2003 Shadow Vibe base with moon & tunes
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

i've seen a few people riding around in Vibe's out here...only problem is i havent had a chance to talk to any of them
Model: 2003 GT Color: 2 tone Abyss My Kills: late 90's tricked out cavalier Stereo: Pioneer DEH-8500mp, Rockford 6 1/2's all around(FRC4306) Comming soon Custom Fiberglass Box, Audiobahn 1206t, Rockford X6(for Sub), Kenwood KAC-8401(for Speakers) Audiobahn 3 Farad Cap
Kissfan79

Post by Kissfan79 »

Folks from NC!!!! I happened to be looking down the list of topics and I noticed 5 posts under NC and couldn't believe it. Welcome to the NC forum. I am definately starting to see more Vibes now. I actually saw 2 different ones in one day. Most are the base model though. Where did you buy your Vibe from.....just out of curiosity?
Abyss Vibe GT monotoneMoon & Tunes w/6 disc changerCargo nets and mat93 Octane w/ lots o' KISS in the CD changer
TheDude

Post by TheDude »

I picked mine up from Thompson Cadillac, its out on wake forsest rd. in raleigh. I looked out in smithfield and fuqway first before i found the one i have now
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

COME TO LIFE OLD THREAD....I know, any thread that even comes near NC I bring to life. I guess I am just trying to get some people from around me. I throw it out again though, I will be heading to the coars for new years, and wondered who is with me. Either Willmington or Myrtle, maybe even up near VA beach.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
KNINE

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (Vibr8tr)

Post by KNINE »

Gates County, here. If you guys come anywhere Va Beach or the Outer Banks I'll be there.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
Vibr8tr

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (K-NINE)

Post by Vibr8tr »

K-NINE, I think we are it, if we are going to do something, it will be between us to decide. I know I am short on Cash cause this month I bought a house, am getting married, and still have the baby to pay for, so money is tight.I know "NoMerits" is from Willmington, but I haven't heard from him in a while. I am looking at either New years or shortly after though heading out for a weekend and looking for an idea or an area.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Two people don't make for much of a meet. Maybe we can try again in the Spring. Come on Carolina people, we can do better.
"Don't look to the government to solve your problems, the government is the problem." Ronald Reagan"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

I dont live in the carolinas but i am right across the border in virginia beach, and im willing to traveling right across the line if it is not far. Just let me know
Bye Bye Vibe.............
Vibr8tr

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (02csnow)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Well, I am starting to think a VA Beach meet this spring would be optimal. Seeing as we have alot of active members in the DC/Springfield/Arlington area, and a few of us in NC. I think VA beach is a happy medium. If you have an earlier time you want to meet throw it out there, otherwise I think spring is best.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

whenever everyone is open to meet is good with me. i was thinking about maybe getiing together at busch gardens or kings dominion when they first open, thats just an option depending on everyones money situation
1fstramand1slovibe

Post by 1fstramand1slovibe »

im a little far out being in main eastern ky( right at the ky/wv/va line but i would be willing to come if its when i can get time off. this site has been such a great help and id love to get together with some of the other members, my vibes not the best looking (im doing performance first looks second kinda thing) but id love to be there.
Vibr8tr

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (1fstramand1slovibe)

Post by Vibr8tr »

I like the Spring time Kings Dominion Idea. However that is still a ways from KY.... we will have to come up with something out that way too..... How many KY and WV Vibes do we have, do you know?
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

I'm liking the Va Beach, Busch Gardens, King's Dominion Idea. I'm open to Outer Banks also as an option. Looks like we may be able to get something worked out.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

im seeing 36 users in ky and 23 in wv, but only like 5 are active users. i figure if they really want to get together for a meet they would check the forum where they live. just have to see how many people are up for it and if anyone else has any other ideals.
NoMerits

Post by NoMerits »

Let me know if it's VB, I've got a sister up there, was just at her place for Thanksgiving. Should have looked you up, Jim
I now wash my car more since I sold my boat!
1fstramand1slovibe

Re: Hello...hello......hello....anyone else in NC? (NoMerits)

yeah VB sounds like a good idea to me. and hopefully by this spring ill have my wheels on and it'll be dropped by then too! if we do get together we need to plan some activities to do and scope out some local spots for food and fun and such. not sure if anyone on here is from VB ive been there but not too familiar with it. anyway we need to keep this bumped and maybe post some elsewhere to get some attention on this and get a meet going.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

if we do virginia beach i was thinking about a place called Motor World. they have go carts, paintball, and a putt putt course. If everyone is looking to go out for food there is a spot around her called The Tiki, i know the owners and manager so i probably can get something set up with them. I just need to know who is gonna come from around the area ( NC SC MD VA WV DC and etc.) so we can figure out a date.
NoMerits

Post by NoMerits »

I'm in, also a great sushi place off Great Neck Road if we all go. JM
I now wash my car more since I sold my boat!
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

Well, it sounds like it's decided. VB it is. Now we need to get a time frame. I know we want spring, but around what Month? Do we risk the cold and have it sooner, or shoot for warmer and have it later?
KNINE

Post by KNINE »

Count me in. I say before Memorial Day. That's when tourist season officially starts and everything is crowded. Also hotel prices go up, if anybody needs one. April is usually pretty warm. I like the Motor World idea. I've never been, but I here it's lots of fun.
1fstramand1slovibe

yeah that would be a good idea. we need to get a head count of how many people think they might need a hotel room and if we have enough we might could get a package deal or group buy on the rooms.
02csnow

Post by 02csnow »

Va Beach meet May 5th for more info got to mid atlantic forum. Ok nevermind i guess the moderators can move forums it is now in the events section.
Vibr8tr

Post by Vibr8tr »

*BUMP*I can't help but notice a few NC lurkers out there. A few that have under 10 posts but have been on recently.... even one in *gasp* Fayetteville!!!!!. All Vibes in NC, post up, and we can get something together.
VibeHigher

Post by VibeHigher »

BUMPI'm a new Vibe owner in Raleigh, NC. Graduated from NC State in 2005, I have a 9 to five marketing job in Cary. I live on the north end of Glenwood close to Pleasent Valley. So far my Vibe is un-modded, but it won't take long for me to do something about that
2003 Lava Vibe :: Moon & TunesMods from Dynamat, Blaupunkt, K&N and Motegi
johnnyi

Post by johnnyi »

New Vibe owner here in Wake Forest. Just picked mine up last week from Leith out in Wendell. Un-modded but looking to add satelite radio to stock radio and pwr door locks.
JimmyO

Post by JimmyO »

I'm in Durham, just got my Abyss 07 from Hendrick in Cary a few weeks ago. So far I've tinted the windows and that's about it. I got the Monsoon system with XM and a sunroof, so that's about all I need.
bassplayaz06

Post by bassplayaz06 »

anyone near Mebane? between hilsborough and graham? im so lonely out here... many vibes, but all base models. none upgraded. though i saw an AWD at walmart with rims.
2003 Vibe GT, 1.8L, 6 speed Manual Lava Red 2 tone18" sport edition rimsCosmo CAIMy Garage http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=42483
1FASTXR

Post by 1FASTXR »

Wilmington, NC here
mf3rr0

Re: (1FASTXR)

Post by mf3rr0 »

New Vibe owner in Jacksonville!
"Your heart is my piñata."2010 Pontiac Vibe - Liquid Platinum Metallic - Base 1.8L Automatic