Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..!

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
VibeTronic

Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..!

Post by VibeTronic »

I`ve been out and gone for heart surgery ..but the first thing on my mind ..when i got off bed rest was meeting all my FL and GA Vibe Buds once again...if interested give me a shout on here an let me know hows things going and when/if we can get a meet back up in FL..
VIBETRONIC IS HER NAME AND SPEED IS HER GAMEFlOriDa MeEt FaLl 2007??? 2003 Frosty VibeNew Paint JobNew GM Rocker Moldingz20% TintHID Fog LampsApc ExhaustMotegi FF7 Rims 101,800 Miles VIBES GET BETTER WITH AGE..Pontiac.!
VivaVibe

Re: Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..! (VibeTronic)

Post by VivaVibe »

Welcome back Adrian. There has been some talk of doing one in the Lake City or Gainesville area. See this thread http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=29290BTW are you still in Jax? You had talked about moving to Orlando. Glad to see you're a survivor!
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
VforVIBE

Re: Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..! (VibeTronic)

Post by VforVIBE »

You've missed alot, I got into a small wreck with the Vibe http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=29446 , but she's all better now and she's ready for another meet...
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
VibeTronic

Re: Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..! (VivaVibe)

Post by VibeTronic »

Viva..yeah im still in jacksonville.....kind of a location i think mite stay...represent the North Florida Vibes..
VIBETRONIC IS HER NAME AND SPEED IS HER GAMEFlOriDa MeEt FaLl 2007??? 2003 Frosty VibeNew Paint JobNew GM Rocker Moldingz20% TintHID Fog LampsApc ExhaustMotegi FF7 Rims 101,800 Miles VIBES GET BETTER WITH AGE..Pontiac.!
VibeTronic

Re: Florida Vibes Come Out and Be Noticed...Fall 2007..! (VforVIBE)

Post by VibeTronic »

Wow i have missed alot...i hope ya ok V......i remember when i wrecked mine $8,000 of damage the same way.....idk why vibes r target for idiot drivers....