Another FL Meet ??

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
JesseWHHS

Another FL Meet ??

Post by JesseWHHS »

So I get my vibe back in a few days.... I got a new motor in it.... well NEWER anyways. I got a new job that pays REALLY good. So now im in the mood to waste some more money, preferably on gas to another FL meet. haha. Saturday or Sunday only for me. So lets get the ball rolling I guess....Throw out some ideas of where we could have the meet, im up for anything really! edit: Yeah so I can't spell...... get over it. haha.
2003 Vibe with a 2006 Corolla Engine 16" alloys with Fuzion HR-i's on emred neon underglowtinted; 35 on 4 doors, and 15 on back 3 windowsBosch Platinum Fusion +4 spark plugsmoon and tunes package15" Kicker CVR in kicker ported box with Rockford Fosgate P5002 amp
VforVIBE

Re: Another FL Meet ?? (JesseWHHS)

Post by VforVIBE »

Hmm..BUMP... I don't know how I missed this thread, glad to hear your getting your Vibe back, but mine's not doing so hot right now , I guess it all depends on the time and place.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
JesseWHHS

Post by JesseWHHS »

WOOHOO a reply finally. haha. Yeah got the vibe back a few weeks ago. now has a 2006 corolla motor in it. Runs much nicer and harder....so whats wrong with your Vibe Kelly?edit: so i see the new sig..... wow that sucks. so what the heck happened?
2003 Vibe with a 2006 Corolla Engine 16" alloys with Fuzion HR-i's on emred neon underglowtinted; 35 on 4 doors, and 15 on back 3 windowsBosch Platinum Fusion +4 spark plugsmoon and tunes package15" Kicker CVR in kicker ported box with Rockford Fosgate P5002 amp
VforVIBE

Re: (JesseWHHS)

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by JesseWHHS »so whats wrong with your Vibe Kelly?http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=29446
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

How about the Lake City or Gainesville area? We haven't done that part of the state yet, and it might pull some Vibers from Georgia and Alabama. Easy access via I-75 and I-10. Oct or Nov usually has good weather.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
JesseWHHS

Post by JesseWHHS »

im up for a long drive, sounds like LOTS of fun anywhere in FL/GA for me is fine I believe. im off sat and sundays for a few more months.edit: if I do a long drive, I wanna do a group thing, so I don't feel so lonely. haha.
VforVIBE

Post by VforVIBE »

Quote, originally posted by JesseWHHS »im up for a long drive, sounds like LOTS of fun anywhere in FL/GA for me is fine I believe. im off sat and sundays for a few more months.edit: if I do a long drive, I wanna do a group thing, so I don't feel so lonely. haha. I'd caravan with ya, depending on time and place. Weekends are good for me too.
VivaVibe

Re: (VforVIBE)

Post by VivaVibe »

Weekends would be the only time good for me too. I'm not keen on having other types of cars other than Vibe and Matrix. However, if you want a bigger turnout, it might be interesting to have a mini-wagon meet. That could include Vibe, Matrix, xB, HHR, Mazda 5 (speed type), Spectra5, etc. Any thoughts?
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
VibeTronic

Re: (VivaVibe)

Post by VibeTronic »

Hmmm a mini wagon meet...lol...maybe that could work...ummm whatever count me an the tronic to be there gville on 75 miles away an lake city 30 miles...Jacksonville is not a bad place either if u can understand the weird traffic an interstates.. Glad To Be Back.........i have a thread up about trouble my vibe too...( i think im having rocker or valve..problems)..but at the miles i hav on it ..its expected i guess..?
VIBETRONIC IS HER NAME AND SPEED IS HER GAMEFlOriDa MeEt FaLl 2007??? 2003 Frosty VibeNew Paint JobNew GM Rocker Moldingz20% TintHID Fog LampsApc ExhaustMotegi FF7 Rims 101,800 Miles VIBES GET BETTER WITH AGE..Pontiac.!