Hello FL memebers

Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, North & South Carolina
MiamiVibe

Hello FL memebers

Post by MiamiVibe »

How are you all doing to you all that have been here since the beginning. I know its been awhile but life gets crazy at times. To the other welcome to this great website. Just wanted to know how you are all doing and if any new people in the area. By the way whats up Juan
2003 Salsa base Vibe-Injen CAI-Borla Exhaust-Window tinting (darkest legal dont personally know the %)
kharman

Re: Hello FL memebers (MiamiVibe)

Post by kharman »

Quote, originally posted by MiamiVibe »How are you all doing to you all that have been here since the beginning. I know its been awhile but life gets crazy at times. To the other welcome to this great website. Just wanted to know how you are all doing and if any new people in the area. By the way whats up Juanhello...i've been trying to get us florida people together for a meet...but it seems there are not enough of us...
MiamiVibe

Re: Hello FL memebers (kharman)

Post by MiamiVibe »

I think there are enough of us its just we are all to busy at times. Ive been wanting a meet also but it seems that it always ends up being in Orlando during the middle of my college semester
2003 Salsa base Vibe-Injen CAI-Borla Exhaust-Window tinting (darkest legal dont personally know the %)
Pick

Post by Pick »

Howdy.
Eric05 Vibe
kharman

Post by kharman »

Quote, originally posted by MiamiVibe »I think there are enough of us its just we are all to busy at times. Ive been wanting a meet also but it seems that it always ends up being in Orlando during the middle of my college semesterwell. let's keep trying...there was a vibe/matrix meet not too long ago near my home...tons of cars were there, so i know it can be done...
MiamiVibe

Post by MiamiVibe »

Anymore Fl Vibes?
kharman

Post by kharman »

Quote, originally posted by MiamiVibe »Anymore Fl Vibes?there used to be...there was a meet here in tampa some time ago...lots came, but now i don't know what's happened...
MiamiVibe

Post by MiamiVibe »

By the way has anyone heard from Juan?
kharman

Post by kharman »

Quote, originally posted by MiamiVibe »By the way has anyone heard from Juan?not for a few months...
MiamiVibe

Post by MiamiVibe »

by the way just got the borla on the car it sounds great
Shadow Realm

Post by Shadow Realm »

Hello,It seems like I've been off the site for soooo long. I am now able to post again. When is the next meet in florida and where???Shadow Realm
Abyss Monotone GT, 6 speed, Moon & Tunes, Power Group,and 16" Alloys. Soon you can see my Vibe GT at Shadowrealm's car pics but for now it is under construction!
slbpsi63

Re: Hello FL memebers (Shadow Realm)

Post by slbpsi63 »

holy crap I just saw a ghost....welcome back shadow realm
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
Shadow Realm

Re: Hello FL memebers (slbpsi63)

Post by Shadow Realm »

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. I am glad you're still around
Abyss Monotone GT, 6 speed, Moon & Tunes, Power Group,and 16" Alloys. Soon you can see my Vibe GT at Shadowrealm's car pics but for now it is under construction!
slbpsi63

Re: Hello FL memebers (Shadow Realm)

Post by slbpsi63 »

I check in every now and then to see whats going on but I hardly post.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
kharman

Re: Hello FL memebers (slbpsi63)

Post by kharman »

Quote, originally posted by slbpsi63 »I check in every now and then to see whats going on but I hardly post.you're close by...any idea when and where a Florida meet might take place?....i've been asking for months, but no one seems to have a clue...
jcarvibegt

Post by jcarvibegt »

Hey on november 5th there is the GM autoshow in motion event going on at epcot. http://www.autoshowinmotion.co...7C%7DMaybe we could make a meet out of it. I will be up there with some of my friends and a whole bunch of family.Let me know what you guys think!- Juan
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jcarvibegt03 Pontiac Vibe GT AbyssSony Xplod MP3 Head unitCrunch Drive Series SE-200 AmpRockford Fosgate P2 Punch 12" Sub WooferXenon headlights and Fog LightsGrafxwerks overlay
Jaycie685

Post by Jaycie685 »

My fiance's from Florida... (Sebastian to be exact) does that count? LOL
Jen's Vibe:: 2004 two-tone base in Frosty :: Automatic :: Exhaust Tip :: Rear Bumper Protector :: Cargo Nets :: Rear Cargo Mat :: Rear Cargo Cover :: "You just got passed by a wagon " decal :: Red glowing "No Smoking" plug in cigarette lighter ::
MSR

Post by MSR »

Not too many active Floridians here. I'm about 45 minutes south of the Tampa Bay area. I would love to go to a meet in the future. It's a little crazy right now with work and school, but in 2-3 months I should have a 3-day weekend or something. I'd drive to Tampa easily, Orlando or Miami is a little on the far side though, it would have to be a pretty big gathering.
2005 Platinum Vibe (Monotone)Power Group PackageMoon & Tunes PackageMore to come soon!
BucNut

Florida Vibers

Post by BucNut »

Just bought my Vibe last month, and just found the forum, but looking forward to meeting more Vibe owners here in the Sunshine State!
kharman

Re: Florida Vibers (BucNut)

Post by kharman »

well, there are four of us in the tampa bay area...maybe we could find a few more for a meet...
GatorGirl

Re: Florida Vibers (kharman)

Post by GatorGirl »

Hi, just found the site last night. I'm in Jacksonville.Sandy
Go Gators!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vibr8tr

Re: Florida Vibers (GatorGirl)

Post by Vibr8tr »

*bump*OK, I have been trying for the NC Vibes for a while, and get no one. However, I know I can get the Florida Vibers together. I am willing to drive down to Jacksonville, Daytona, St Augustine, or anything really off I95... as long as it's not to far south. It's already an 8 hour drive. If any one wants to get something toegther, it would be kick.... (removed)....
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
VforVIBE

Re: Florida Vibers (Vibr8tr)

Post by VforVIBE »

lowvibe, dirtydeeds I think are around that area.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
Viva la Pontiac! 2009 Jet Black GT
Vibr8tr

Re: Florida Vibers (VforVIBE)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Cool, I will look them up. I was going to shoot for Tampa, cause I have some friends out there, but that's another 2 hourrs, and my Dad lives in Daytona, so it's easier.
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
VforVIBE

Re: Florida Vibers (Vibr8tr)

Post by VforVIBE »

yeah, Tampa! Dog hauler and me, I believe, are the the only ones around here, you could try on the Matrix site, maybe they'll have some more people.
“I live my life free of compromise, and step into the shadows without complaint or regret.”
VivaVibe

Post by VivaVibe »

I'm new to the board, and just got my Vibe 12 days ago. Live in Jacksonville-Westside. We should have enough in this area for a meet. There are plenty in Florida but all spread out.We should schedule a particular day and time when the Florida Vibers get on the Florida Forum. This is the first post I've seen in a good while.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
VforVIBE

Re: Hello FL memebers (VivaVibe)

Post by VforVIBE »

We just might have enough to scrape up a meet, you guys set the date, and I'll be there, no matter the 4 hr drive
Vibr8tr

Re: Hello FL memebers (VforVIBE)

Post by Vibr8tr »

ok, I am game. How about in Feb? I know it's soon, but most people get Presidents day off, so I know I ould do it just cause I would have a 4 day weekend then.... But it's up to you FL Vibes.....So the weekend of the the 16-19? That is unless people are too busy for Valentines day
VivaVibe

Re: Hello FL memebers (Vibr8tr)

Post by VivaVibe »

Not sure I will have off, and I often have things that must be done on the weekend. But, I'm up for Sat, Feb 17 or Sun, Feb 18 if my schedule works out and it's not too far away. I know, too many conditions.
2004 Base Shadow MonotoneMoon-n-Tunes, Power Pkg16" Alloys, AT, ABS, Side Air-bagsPin-stripe, 30% Tint, Fat exhaust tipMy GenVibe Garage
VforVIBE

Re: Hello FL memebers (VivaVibe)

Post by VforVIBE »

I'll go over to MatrixOwners.com an see if anyone wants to join.Edit: ok, I got one, but we need to set up a place in FL. ASAP!!!!