Potential meet locations

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
Kari

Potential meet locations

Post by Kari »

Hi I'm Kari, and I'm the new mod for Kentucky and Tennessee. Not a soul has made a peep in this forum...but surely there are some Kentuckians out there!Where would you like to see a meet held or be most likely to attend a meet? Additional suggestions are welcome. I am giving choices in both KY and TN, since I'm doing both areas. I actually live in TN, but am very familiar with KY as well, and I live near the border.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Hot Vibe

Re: Potential meet locations (Kari)

Post by Hot Vibe »

I just had to vote. You were going to get lonely. I would like to meet in Nashville at the Big Buck Brewery. Across the street from the Grand Ol Oprey.
Just here to lend a hand to people who have questions about their Vibe.
Kari

Re: Potential meet locations (Hot Vibe)

Post by Kari »

At a Brewery? LOL Can I ask why?(And that's not a good location for a mod who hates beer with the fire of a thousand suns.. )
GenVibe Global Moderator
Hot Vibe

Post by Hot Vibe »

It really is an excellent restaurant. The good beer is a bonus. The place originates from Michigan and has expanded to Nashville. I take my family there frequently. Do a search in yahoo and check out their website. Check out the label on their Buck Naked beer.
Just here to lend a hand to people who have questions about their Vibe.
willewill

Re: Potential meet locations (Hot Vibe)

Post by willewill »

we are meeting in Florence KY this weekend. 4th oct at 1pm florence mall parking lot. Ive said it b4 and barely got any response.
Charlievibe

Post by Charlievibe »

I do not live in Kentucky, I live in Tennessee. I voted for Nashville, TN as a possible meet location because it is centrally located for a lot of people. For me, a three hour drive would not be a problem in the least.Maybe some of the other groups could come as well? There is a lot to do in Nashville!!! And it is a BEAUTIFUL city. Not only that, but you all could come down and experience what is known as "Southern hospitality". Not being a Southern by birth, or growing up here, I have to say, the South has a lot of great people.
Just because you see Charlie doesn't mean I am a he....sometimes Charlie can be a she!!!!
Kari

Re: Potential meet locations (Charlievibe)

Post by Kari »

I don't live in KY either, but I am actually closer to Lexington than I am to Nashville. It might be the same deal for a lot of people, plus there are some KY members and that's why I have selections in both states. I think Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville would be a good place as well. There are a ton of things to do around there, plus it's in the Smokies.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Charlievibe

Post by Charlievibe »

quote:I think Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg/Sevierville would be a good place as well. There are a ton of things to do around there, plus it's in the Smokies. If you decide to do it in this area...count me in. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that area of TN.
Just because you see Charlie doesn't mean I am a he....sometimes Charlie can be a she!!!!
Kari

Post by Kari »

Me too. I'm thinking that might be the best location...I don't think we have any West TN members, though I could be wrong. But Gatlinburg is easy to get to from both TN and KY via either I-75 and I-40 or just I-40.
GenVibe Global Moderator
pwarren4

Post by pwarren4 »

I work in Nashville (posting from there now!). I'll be thinking about what I can do to help. Just let me know what your ideas are.
P Warren, Columbia, TN, USA Traded my 03 Satellite Monotone Vibe "Slick" for a 05 Satellite Monotone Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner "Freak" in May '08
Charlievibe

Post by Charlievibe »

Actually, I am a West TN member. However, since I don't like it here, I look for ANY reason to leave the area. The only reason I stay is that my job is here, my house is here and I am finishing up my MS degree. Once done, I am looking to leave.Also, just spoke to my mom and she said if you have it there, she will come along for the meet as well.
willewill

Post by willewill »

Where evers fine, ill make the drive. When u planing on hookn this up??
Kari

Re: Potential meet locations (willewill)

Post by Kari »

Next spring. I just wanted plenty of time to choose a location and plan. It's starting to get a bit chilly here now...
GenVibe Global Moderator
shenandoah24

Post by shenandoah24 »

I pick Nashville. it is of course for selfish reasons--i live here. But also--the traffic in pigeon forge is always a mess. But I'll try to be there wherever it ends up being!!!
Heather Proud vibe owner I'M DRIVING IT 'TIL THE WHEELS FALL OFF! IT HAS SURVIVED ABUSE FROM A DUCK......A COYOTE...AN ARMADILLO...A HUGE DEER (NONE OF THEM WERE PETS EITHER ) ...AND A DAUGHTER....WHAT A CAR! 106K AND STILL GOING STRONG!!!!
Vibe

Post by Vibe »

There is a guy from Kentuxky----AKA-Ullbergm (not sure of spelling ) but I haven't seem him in here for a while. James
Kari

Re: Potential meet locations (Vibe)

Post by Kari »

There were several people from KY when I searched the members list. I sent IMs to everybody reminding them to check the forum and come vote.
GenVibe Global Moderator
willewill

Post by willewill »

quote:Next spring. I just wanted plenty of time to choose a location and plan. It's starting to get a bit chilly here now...next spring? Why dont u hook something up for say november? I have enough trouble keeping my calendar straight a month or 2 in advance, cant image 6. Doesnt seem to be a point in starting a pole now, by spring half of the people will prob forget.
Kari

Re: Potential meet locations (willewill)

Post by Kari »

I'm just surveying for potential locations now...not dates or anything. So you don't have to worry about keeping the calendar straight until a little closer to when it's going to actually happen. How did your Florence meet go?
GenVibe Global Moderator
ullbergm

Re: Potential meet locations (Vibe)

Post by ullbergm »

quote:There is a guy from Kentuxky----AKA-Ullbergm (not sure of spelling ) but I haven't seem him in here for a while. Jamesyou spelled it correctly i'm in owensboro, ky, so louisville would be easier for me than nashville, but i should be able to make either.
Car: Two-tone Base Abyss, Moons and tunes, Power packageMods: 20% tint, Reflective Black GrafxWerks Overlays, German Hella Horns, Hardwired Valentine One, red interior dome lights, custom cargo floormat, police scanner, ham radio, cellphone kit and a bunch of antennas on topWishlist: Rubber floormats, million dollars
vibechick03

Post by vibechick03 »

o.k., so when do we get a meet in Texas?? Dallas preferably!!
'03 Base VibeSatellite MonotoneMoons and tunesKeyless entry / electric everythingTinted windows and pin stripe (ordered from someone else)Metallic white overlays, Pearl white rims paintedNext: Magnaflow exhaust & Injen CAI Xenon blue head-light bulbs and blinkers
ZubenElGenubi

Meet in Texas

Post by ZubenElGenubi »

Good Question, vibechick. This thread seems a little misplaced...should be in the US - Southeast forum.I'll fire up a new thread and see what we get...-Glenn