I guess I'm the FNG now...:-D

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
illusion

I guess I'm the FNG now...:-D

Post by illusion »

Well, this seems to be quite the friendly and informative site, and since I finally got to pick up my Vibe, I guess I'll introduce myself. I'm currently in the KC area, but may be doing a lot of bouncing between there and St. Louis sometime soon (thus the new car....lots of driving and the old car was out of waarranty). Anyway, I just thought I'd say hi after lurking for 3 weeks, and trying for the past 2 to get my Vibe. Managed a reasonable deal on an '03 Base Neptune 5-speed Monotone w/Moon & Toons and Power. The car is great. No mods yet, but certainly thinking about some in the not-too-distant future....Anyway, I just thought i'd drop a line in and let everyone know that I'm here, and also to thank everyone for all the information I've read so far.--john
-jkhttp://360.yahoo.com/illusion1
Sub-Vibe-R

Re: I guess I'm the FNG now...:-D (illusion)

Post by Sub-Vibe-R »

Welcome to the GenVibe family and enjoy your car!
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Hello hello!I'm ragingfish, king of thread chaos, and asker of many questions.Welcome to our humble abode!If you like road trips, consider taking one out to New Jersey...we're having a massive Vibe/matrix/Celica meet on August 2nd at the Delaware Water Gap on the NJ/PA border.Here's the thread with all the info: http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=4516If you're interested, let me know, I'll shoot you an invite!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
philndz

Re: I guess I'm the FNG now...:-D (ragingfish)

Post by philndz »

Hey there fellow I-70 driver....I bounce too....between Warrensburg, MO to West St. Louis almost every other week! I'll look for ya! I'm a Shadow Base Vibe w/ a bike rack on the roof, a big "Show-Me Spokes Cycling" decal on the rear window and red calipers!-Phil
2003 Shadow Vibe Base 5spd - 53,000 MilesFlowmaster 60 series exhaust - Short Ram Intake SystemKonig Kaliber 17x7 Rims w/ 225-45-17 Kumho Ecsta 711's - Hotchkis Springs - Progress Rear anti-sway Bar My Vibe is FOR SALE: $8900
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

welcome and hope to hear more from you
Geo

Post by Geo »

Welcome aboard matey!!!ARRR! BATTEN DOWN YE HATCHES!
BADGER PRIDE