Vibes in Texas

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
section8cav

Vibes in Texas

Post by section8cav »

Hey guys, my names scott and i represent a club based around GM 4cyl cars, we have chapters in austin and waco and about to come to DFW as well. Would like to extend an open invitation to vibes in the area. You can check us out at centexcc.com . we would be happy to see more pontiacs around. Hope to hear from you guys, thanks.
HarleyQuinn

Re: Vibes in Texas (section8cav)

Post by HarleyQuinn »

I am sooo happy to hear this I am in Fort Hood but always travel down to austin and san antonio. Can't wait to hear from you guys
section8cav

Re: Vibes in Texas (HarleyQuinn)

Post by section8cav »

good to hear !! hopefully there are more around.We have several affiliates in the ft hood area, most with cobalts.We meet every saturday in the north austin area, corner of 183&1431 around 8pm, its a pretty nice meet, no idiots. However THIS saturday we are actually having a cruise out in the hills and by the lake most of the day you should come !! cruise will be starting around noon and ending at the meet that night, you are very welcome to join . Details are in the show/meet section of our site. hope to see you there !! Anyone else in the area??!!
06pvibe

Re: Vibes in Texas (section8cav)

Post by 06pvibe »

Hey Man, I'm just outside of Austin but the Vibe is actually the wife's car in spite of the fact that I work on and mod it. She's not really into car stuff. When we have gone to Mazda Meets, she usually takes a book. So, I have trouble even making the Mazda Meets (my car, modded) in the area... but I'm glad to know there is someone out there, and I didn't want you to think you wasted your time and effort... that your post/invitation went unnoticed.Welcome aboard. Welcome to GenVibe!!
FJ's Garage Thread "There is no tool you can buy that will replace experience." - Josh Mills, C.K.DeLuxe January 2011 GenVibe MOTM
Mariachi

Post by Mariachi »

nice see another club in TX. im in the Rio Grande Valley. my club site is http://www.midnightunerz.com. check it out sometime.