are y'all bracing for Ike?

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
vibebob

are y'all bracing for Ike?

Post by vibebob »

Ike has it's eyes on the mid-Texas coast and it's projected path will bring it just west of here (Bryan/College Station) so we'll catch the winds and rain.how is everyone doing and do you have any hurricane plans?
no longer a vibe owner"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein.
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: are y'all bracing for Ike? (vibebob)

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

not really ive been working alot so we shall see whats up tomorrow if they are going to cancel work not to sure but like i said ill find out tomorrow
2010 vibe gt
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

Quote, originally posted by vibebob »Ike has it's eyes on the mid-Texas coast and it's projected path will bring it just west of here (Bryan/College Station) so we'll catch the winds and rain.how is everyone doing and do you have any hurricane plans?im in the same boat you are, i think, oh, wait your vibe hasnt floated yet, whoops my bad. j/kno im most likely will be getting the same stuff you'll get over there in college station.
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
SuperSpeedWagon

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

well it looks like ill be working through the storm if you want to help me get out of work e-mail or call the corporate office and say the people working in houston must get out hahah I work for Oreilly auto parts btw haha
2010 vibe gt