San Antonio meet July 19th

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
SuperSpeedWagon

San Antonio meet July 19th

Post by SuperSpeedWagon »

Hey everyone well theres going to be a meet over in San Antonio this coming weekend. we have members from 9thgen, MO, and of course GV so far I believe there are only 2 of us from GV going to the meet Cole (NascarXprt), and me -> Jorge Well Cole needs a count of heads so go ahead and leave your name here if you are going to attend the meet and we'll get you on the list that we have going on at MO (matirxowners.com)http://matrixowners.com/?showtopic=76724and some infoWhere: Starting at Brackenridge Park, ending at Fuddruckers(off of 410) so get your mapquest/GPS onWhen: July 19th 2008 @ 1:00pm to whenever.Who: hopefully everyone!I have discussed what exactly on what we can do for the meet on July 19th with a couple of locals in San Antonio. We have decided that meeting at Brackenridge Park and having a chill BBQ during the afternoon would be best to start the day off. The scenery is great for some group pictures also and gives us time to meet and greet. Good time to be there would be at 1:00pm. We can spend a few hours there and cruise around (riverwalk/downtown) and then meet up and finish off the night at the local car meet at Fuddruckers (off of 410/ingram)they got a DJ and lots of local cars meet up there, so rolling deep in there would be nice. As for the BBQ just bring something to contribute, you know the deal. I'll talk with some locals here and finalize everything to see if we need reservations for the park. Hope to see everyone there. Is that cool with everyone? Any locals willing to help lemme know.so go ahead and leave your name and what you will bring for the BBQ if you can make So just let us know whats up and we hope to see you out there
2010 vibe gt
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

you can pencil me in for a definate probably!!
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: San Antonio meet July 19th (SuperSpeedWagon)

awesome will do! I know theres more of you out there!!! Come on we need more people!!
2010 vibe gt
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

Bump its only 4 days away folks!
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

ok heres some need to know info for the meet sat. we will meet at 1pm at Brackenridge Park. you will need to bring your own food/Drinks/snacks or what ever you need. then later that evening we will drive over to the fuddruckers like the first post says.just to let you guys know, there will be some scions, trixs, us, corollas, and maybe some other cars. here is the location of brackenridge park:Brackenridge Park3700 N. St. Mary's Stand the link to the map:http://maps.google.com/maps?hl...ab=wl
SuperSpeedWagon

OH YEAH just 2 more days I cant wait hahah yo Cole whats the total head count on everyone going let me know whats up later
2010 vibe gt
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

right now i think we have about 15 cars going all from 9thgen, MO, and here (only 3 Vibes).
SuperSpeedWagon

Re: San Antonio meet July 19th (NascarXprt)

not to bad for a mini meet hahah Im going try and see if a buddy of mine wants to take his evo and maybe get some more people going!
2010 vibe gt
NascarXprt

Post by NascarXprt »

haha. thatd be pretty neat. i also think that they posted on some scion sites as well. im trying to get my friend who has a scion as well to go.