Any Oklahoma Vibes?

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
TheShadow

Any Oklahoma Vibes?

Post by TheShadow »

Are there any OK vibes that want to get a meet together? I am really interested in meeting some of you guys.
Jeremy2003 Vibe GT- Custom CAI- Custom header and complete exhaust- HP Cams- Ported and polished intake manifold- Wet 100 shot- Forged internalshttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2390382
dallarosaj

Re: Any Oklahoma Vibes? (TheShadow)

Post by dallarosaj »

I would be willing to when I get down there.
BartlesvilleVIBE_03

Post by BartlesvilleVIBE_03 »

I'm a vibe guy. I live in Bartlesville OK. When is that Dallas meet taking place, where at too? Is it really just me and "TheShadow" that represent the Oklahoma seen?KevinMods:18" 5 spoke gun-metal wheels w/Cooper Zeon ZPT tiresHotchkis TVS Stage 1 SystemAEM SR intakeJP HeaderMagnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust
NascarXprt

Re: Any Oklahoma Vibes? (BartlesvilleVIBE_03)

Post by NascarXprt »

oct 28th and we are still lookin for a meetin spot. you are wantin to join it right?
My '04 Garage - My '06 Garage - My '09 GT Garage
November 2006 MOTM / February 2007 VOTM / April 2010 VOTM / June 2011 VOTM
damronjr

Re: Any Oklahoma Vibes? (BartlesvilleVIBE_03)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by BartlesvilleVIBE_03 »I'm a vibe guy. I live in Bartlesville OK. When is that Dallas meet taking place, where at too? Is it really just me and "TheShadow" that represent the Oklahoma seen?KevinMods:18" 5 spoke gun-metal wheels w/Cooper Zeon ZPT tiresHotchkis TVS Stage 1 SystemAEM SR intakeJP HeaderMagnaflow Cat-Back ExhaustWelcome to the site!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
BartlesvilleVIBE_03

Post by BartlesvilleVIBE_03 »

Oct. 28th. Heck yes I want to join in. I'm a new uncle, and Dallas is where my niece is.I'll hang with fellow vibers and see my beautiful niece.damronjr:Thanks for the "Welcome".Kevin
damronjr

Re: (BartlesvilleVIBE_03)

Post by damronjr »

Quote, originally posted by BartlesvilleVIBE_03 »Oct. 28th. Heck yes I want to join in. I'm a new uncle, and Dallas is where my niece is.I'll hang with fellow vibers and see my beautiful niece.damronjr:Thanks for the "Welcome".KevinNP, I was raised on a farm in Seiling, OK until I moved to live with my dad in Dallas, TX back in '92. My grandparents live in Yukon and Edmond! Navy brought me to SD but I am headed back to Dallas ASAP!
Jason Damron, San Diego, CA, Supercharged 2004 Vibe base - Gone to the wind My Vibe pics on Cardomain2009 Chevrolet HHR SS!
TheShadow

Re: (damronjr)

Post by TheShadow »

yep, just me and you. dallarosaj will be here in the next month or so. Welcome to genvibe. We should get together sometime.
Jeremy2003 Vibe GT- Custom CAI- Custom header and complete exhaust- HP Cams- Ported and polished intake manifold- Wet 100 shot- Forged internalshttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2390382
zhop03

Re: (TheShadow)

Post by zhop03 »

Im pretty new to the family. Is there ever going to be a meet in Oklahoma or anywhere around here?
2003 1.8l GT, Monotone Neptune, Moon and tunes, Power Package
RedHotVibe09

Post by RedHotVibe09 »

I am an Okie from Grand Lake. Just about an hour and a half from Tulsa. I have a 2009 Pontiac Vibe GT but I just go to work in it and what not. lol!
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Bump for South Central members! I'm in Okie Land.
05 Matrix XR 4WD and 03 Vibe GT
"If you want Government to solve your problems, then you are the problem!" BMSR
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
GT MODS: Cosmo SRI, DRL, Auto Stop
dont13link

Post by dont13link »

I'm in Ada myself.I'd love to see some of the modded cars on here in person to get ideas.
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Well, I have the Matrix, Vibe's brother, and I'm mostly into improving performance. Once I get that squared away I may do a few things to "pretty" it up some.
Trix MODS: SRI w/ AEM filter, Vibrant/Magnaflow Cat-back, Alutec Lightweight Crank Pulley
dont13link

Post by dont13link »

I'm going for the "pretty" things first, then performance after the warranty runs out.Since you're into the performance end, what have you done that worked the best? I'd like to end up with over 225 horses under the hood, and maybe even someday run a decent quarter mile time.
Salsa Guy

Post by Salsa Guy »

Good Plan!
DjGodspeed89

Post by DjGodspeed89 »

Im in Stillwater, between Tulsa and OKC (if you didnt know for some reason) and i JUST cme across this thread... SUMMER MEET?????
I pity the FOOL who ain't Vibin'!
libralabsoldier

Post by libralabsoldier »

I had an 03 vibe, Aztec red with lava trim. Paid it off when I was in Iraq. Three months after I got back, some jackwagon in a giant F1500 totaled it. I would love to get another one, if you guys know of anyone who has one for sale. I did not see any in the classifieds.
LobsterMan

Re: Any Oklahoma Vibes?

Post by LobsterMan »

Are there any Okie Vibe drivers out there, or am I the only one?