Harvey 17

Arkansas, Alabama, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Texas
joatmon

Harvey 17

Post by joatmon »

Hope all y'all coastal Texas fare well through the hurricane. Remember stuff can be replaced, people cant, so play it safe and good luck.
ImUrOBGYN

Re: Harvey 17

Post by ImUrOBGYN »

What?! You show me the Vibe that's exactly like mine and I'll show you twins you can't tell the difference between.
Wait... Hang on...

(Ok, he said, "...stuff can be replaced, people cant...". Then, I said, "...show me the Vibe that's exactly like mine and I'll show you twins you can't tell the difference between..."
Hmm... Did I say that joke right? My point is my Vibe is unique, too and I can actually make more people.. with a little help.)

Ok, now I got it. Pay attention.

What?! You show me the Vibe that's exactly like mine and I'll show you twins that don't look alike!

(Yeah, that's it! Wait... Maybe not. Argh!)

S4it! Hang on.

(Ok, dammit. Let's get this right. *huff*
He said, ""...stuff can be replaced, people cant..." Then, I said...)

Oh, you know what? To hell with it!

We live in College Station. Don't plan to float away or end up in Oz but you never know. My best friend in West Houston is trying for the same thing, but one of his car's did not have the same idea.
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
ImageImageImage
trb

Re: Harvey 17

Post by trb »

I think most of us are doing fine. All 3 of our Vibes are safe in the garage and we've been blessed with no floods. Now going to work tomorrow might be a different story.
Thomas
the "Mustang Guy"
1987 5.0 LX Mustang
2016 Mustang GT - current daily
2004 Satellite Vibe &
2009 Red Vibe GT -twin's cars
2003 Neptune Vibe GT - prior daily
2010 Red Vibe GT - RIP 6/16/14
2006 Platinum Vibe - son's car