Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival 2011!! 8/14/11

Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
PSTOC.org

Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival 2011!! 8/14/11

Post by PSTOC.org »

As your all a part of the Toyota Family we would like to invite you to the biggest Toyota event in the NW!Google Maps: 3333 S 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409-5641 - Google MapsDriving Directions:Traveling South (from Seattle):Traveling I-5 SouthTake Exit 132 (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)At the stoplight, bear right onto S 38th St.Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St. Traveling North (from Olympia/Portland):Traveling I-5 NorthTake Exit 132Take second 38th St exit after overpass (S 38th St West toward Tacoma Mall)Bear right onto S 38th St.Go 3/4 of a mile to Griot's Garage on the right (white building with red stripes.) Last intersection is S Lawrence St. Traveling East (from Gig Harbor):Traveling SR-16 EastTake exit for Union Ave.Turn right onto S Union Ave.Turn left onto S 38th St.Turn left onto S Lawrence St.Griot's Garage is on the left (white building with red stripes.) Lot entrance is behind the building.Check PSTOC Forum • View topic - Puget Sound Toyota Owners Festival 2011! 8/14/2011 often for more details**********************************************************************************************************************Register Now: http://www.pstoc.org/pstof-registration ... ********We are using a new registration page, so if you run into any issues let us know
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

Just about a month away! Get those preregistration's in to be sure you get your spot! Remember not all the categories are set! See the link below to view the list of confirmed and still up in the air based on prereg, categories.http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5673
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

Less than a month away! Would like to take the time to thank our sponsors http://www.titus-willtoyota.com and http://www.toyotaofkirkland.comfor their support. Always nice to have dealerships that support the local community especially in the hard times. We would also like to announce that this year there will be LIVE music! The Cutwinkles will be performing throughout the day playing both covers and original music of the rock genre. We will also have Classic arcade games on free play for everyone to enjoy! Super Offroad, Street Fighter 2, and The real Ghostbusters. Thanks to our friends down at Dorky's Arcade http://www.facebook.com/dorkys253 in Tacoma.Remember we only have a week or 2 left to order trophies so if your car is not specifically on this list http://pstoc.org/board/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5673, then be sure to register very soon!!!!We are always working hard to give you the best bang for your buck! And spectators are always welcome FREE.
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

Bump. New Flyer has been added to first post
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

So with only about 2 weeks left for preregistration, I'd like to dedicate this bump to point out the money saved by preregistering. Not only do you save $5 (That's $5 more you can put in your tank), you also help us to plan the parking so we don't have to separate anyone. So say we think only 4 of one model is showing up for example and we leave maybe one extra spot for the last minute registration, what are we going to do when 5 more show up at random? But on to the good news. You want media coverage for your car? Well you got it!PSTOC is please to announce the newest partner for PSTOF, NWMotive.com!NWMotiv.com was formed by a collective group of automotive enthusiasts from around the Pacific Northwest region in 2010 to bring our scene back into the light. They have deep roots within the automotive industry and will work hard to showcase what our region has to offer. We are pleased and excited to have them on board for our seventh and largest PSTOF ever!
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

In this bump we are taking O.B.O. to the extreme. So some of you remember when we raffled off a car at PSTOF. Well since we can't raffle one off due to gambling laws we got the next best thing! This year we bring a little auto auction to you, Toyota Style! This year you could come home with not a Camry or a 3rd gen Celica But a 1971 Toyota Corona Mark II!! So details details, always need details.This is a running, driving, stopping, fantastic example of vintage Toyota goodness.Believed to be 126K ORIGINAL miles!!!!!! Garaged most of its life!Toyoglide AutomaticNow this does need tune up work, but has lots of new parts including a WEBER carburetor that is ready to install.This is all the info we have on the car right now but this will be on display for you to inspect, hear and see run, and all the usual stuff you'd get to do at an auto auction. This is a private seller that is going to be donating a portion of the sales to our charity. So we hope you come ready to take a rare piece of Toyota history home with you!
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

Ok so here we are 1 week away. Awards are done, parking spots are being arranged, and people with other car makes are still envious of our event! So a few small announcements are left to be made.1st we will be closing Preregistration down on Friday(12th) night. So if you want to save a few bucks do get it in before then. 2nd If you don't have a toy to donate day of you will need to pay the extra $5 so we can buy one for you at the registration/check in table. You will not get be able to check in until you pay. 3rd Registration/check in table will be located inside Griot's Garage in their awesome car museum. Please remember day of registration is CASH ONLY. We can not except credit or debit cards on site for the show. When you pull in you will be greeted by our parking staff (You really can't miss them this year they will look like florescent pumpkins ) They will tell you what area you are to park in and there will be someone else to help you find it. We are keeping the makes together as much as possible, that means even in the grass spots. Please listen to the parking staff as we have a certain way you will need to park in the grass so as to fit everyone who paid in there. So if you have any questions please feel free to ask them in our PSTOF section on pstoc.org for the fastest response.See you all there!!!!
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

‘Twas the nights before PSTOF and all through the sound, everyone was waiting for the day to come round. The cars were all gassed up and so clean and so shiny, not one detail forgotten, no matter how tiny.This poem signals the show creeping ever so near, at the time I write this it’ll be our 7th year! The sweats on our kerchiefs and our backs all too sore, we wanted to make sure to bring you guys more!When on our poor server there arose such a clatter, we sprang to our monitors to see what was the matter. Away to the screens we flew like a flash and saw the heavy traffic that made the poor servers crash.SO many new people, so many old friends, had chosen to pre-reg and join us again. With over 150 promising to come, we looked at each other and we were struck dumb.Never so many had pre-reg’d or paid, and we knew something special on Sunday would be made. With 150 deciding to give us heads up, we know they’ll be more that show up day of.It happens each year much like this poem, when we freak out and think we’ll just be alone. Then they come register with cars of all sorts, they come from Canada, or Lands with Ports.They’re coming from Cali, we were knocked over happy, everyone is welcome no car is called crappy. The trucks will be muddy, the Supras will be clean, there’s one Tercel that’s Boso if you know what I mean.We made it much better if you can believe, added new things our hearts on our sleeve! We hope like music, cause we hired a band, and video games and prizes will both be on hand.The burgers will be grilling and for only five bucks, with 30+ toppings no one will say yuck! With more parking and more bathrooms and more for the show, we need to take time and say thanks to Griot’s.What else could we do, what else could be fun? How about a vintage Toyota auction, that’s sure to be fun! More things and new things, like a contest for dB’s, and we got much better awards this year, way cooler than trophies.Our sponsors are great and deserve many thanks, so at the end of this poem read through their ranks. Support them and trust them whenever you can, cause because of them produce this show we can.Now Carina, Now Cressida, On Corona and Crown! So many Toyota’s in one place to be found! Oh Tercel and Corolla and Camry’s and the MR2, Trucks and Lexus’ and Prii too! Yaris and Tundra and Scion and FJ, they come from all walks in anticipation of this day.Now one thing I know that you all would miss, is that crazy MC, his jokes are such bliss. We got him one more time, he’s coming back! He said he wouldn’t miss the chance to take another whack!I know you’re excited and I know this poem’s great, but alas we’ve got just a few more preparations to make. One thing or two things to just button up, like you when you’re detailing your van car or truck.I’ll leave once more for the 4th grand old time with the grandiose end to my traditional rhyme. It’s been fun to write this, this poem once more, and I look forward to greeting you, all at the door.I leave you with this as I close for the night, HAPPY PSTOF TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!Huge thanks to our Sponsors:GRIOTS GARAGETOYOTA OF KIRKLANDTITUS WILL TOYOTA DELTA CAMSHAFTSDORKY’S ARCADEJTIN CLASSICSAnd Last But Never Least:THE PUGET SOUND TOYOTA OWNERS CLUB!Also there will be delicious burgers with TONS of toppings, as well as drinks for the suggested donation price of only $5!! See you Sunday!!!
PSTOC.org

Post by PSTOC.org »

So this show almost killed me, and those at OCB afterwards can attest to that lol. I love you guys, I love this show but I can honestly say I'm thrilled I don't have to think about this for another 8 months lol. Big thanks to all our participants, sponsors and the bands, the Cutwinkles and CCC (which can be seen playing at Dorky's free shows. Check their facebook often ) We'll see you all at our next event which should be in November for a food drive to help the needy during thanksgiving. And remember you can always come see us online all year round