Anyone else from Montana out there??

Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming
Frosty Girl

Anyone else from Montana out there??

Post by Frosty Girl »

Are there any other Vibe owners from Montana out there??
Frosty Girl
millster

Re: Anyone else from Montana out there?? (Frosty Girl)

Post by millster »

I'm moving back to Billings in about a month, does that count?
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
Frosty Girl

Re: Anyone else from Montana out there?? (millster)

Post by Frosty Girl »

Works for me!
Frosty Girl
millster

Post by millster »

Just thought it was time to revive this thread. Anyone else out there?
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
slbpsi63

Post by slbpsi63 »

They have phone lines in Montana? WOW!!!!! When did thet happen?LOL
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
Frosty Girl

Re: Anyone else from Montana out there?? (slbpsi63)

Post by Frosty Girl »

Ha Ha, aren't you funny! Yes, we have phone lines in Montana. We do still ride our horses however....just kidding. Any other Montana Vibe Owner's out there??
Frosty Girl
millster

Post by millster »

If you search MT in the member list, there's one more person but that's it unless there's someone who hasn't declared their state. I see plenty of Vibes driving around Billings, but no more members.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
Frosty Girl

Post by Frosty Girl »

There are also a couple in Butte.....I'll have to work on them getting hooked on this site!
Frosty Girl
millster

Post by millster »

Great! I'm going to buy some of the Genvibe stickers from GrafxWerks and out them in my back windows. Then when I see a Vibe in a parking lot, park right next to it and see what happens. Maybe it will work.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
PimpinOutMyVibe

Post by PimpinOutMyVibe »

Hey Frosty, yeah i'm from MT, Deer Lodge in particular...i'm goin to school @ tech right now so i'm in butte alot, maybe u've seen my vibe around town? maybe i've seen yours...i remember a frosty vibe, but i think there's a couple in town. My vibe is neptune, i'm workin on gettin kwl mods for it. I have blue Xenon headlights and neon blue backup lights in right now. I have just received in my windshield decal, side graphix, & switchboard for neons/leds. I'm awaiting the arrival of my latest purchase of a 7 color led underbody lighting system. So i'm sure maybe u'll see it around...should attract attention once i install everything.
millster

Re: Anyone else from Montana out there?? (PimpinOutMyVibe)

Post by millster »

Welcome! Finally, another Montana Vibe owner! I'll have to keep an eye out for you the next time I'm up in that area. So far the only Vibe I've seen when I'm on the road is the Frosty two-tone that was in the parking lot of our Anaconda office a couple weeks ago. Anyway, if you happen to see a two-tone Shadow GT with 3 county plates tooling around town, that would likely be me. Sounds like you're having fun with the mods. You'll have to post some photos when you get the chance.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
Frosty Girl

Re: Anyone else from Montana out there?? (PimpinOutMyVibe)

Post by Frosty Girl »

I think that I have seen you driving around. There are a couple of Frosty Vibes, but mine has tinted windows, a ski rack, and a smashed in back door. (Some nice person decided to hit my car while it was parked in front of my house a couple of weeks ago). I need to do a few more mods also. Maybe I'll see you around.
Frosty Girl
BIGSTIC

Post by BIGSTIC »

I am from MT. Billings to be exact. Mine is just a stock red GT with a grafic on the side and the windows tinted. No other mods. It is typicaly sitting on the corner of 6th north and 18th.I have had it for 6 months and it has 23,000 miles on it so it definetly gets driven. But I can't complain about the 30mpg @ 80mph. Beats the hell out of my big a## truck that only gets 9mpg.Well Later
millster

Re:

Post by millster »

Hey! Finally, another person from Billings. Also one that I've seen. Nice car! Now we just need to get the rest of the MT Vibes here and we'll be set.Welcome aboard BIGSTIC!
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
BIGSTIC

Post by BIGSTIC »

Thanks for the compliment on the car. It came off the lot looking like that so I had no say as to the looks. At first I hated the graphic but it is slowly growing on me. About the only thing I would like to do is get new/larger rims and put the wings on the back. Both costing $1000 a piece so they are both just wish list items. I am going to keep the drivetrain stock maily for warenty reasons. Got burned before on a PSD that I owned and lost the warenty so don't want to risk it on this one. And if I want to go fast i just have to jump on my old street bike. My vibe already goes fast enough for me.Don't think I have seen your vibe but then again unless a car is flashy i tend not to notice them. not that you car ain't great looking just I tend to only notice the Big winged bright colored rice rockets. But if you see my car feel free to honk and don't be offended if you first get the bird then a wave
millster

Re:

Post by millster »

Well that's cool that you found it all decked out. Mine was just plain, but overpriced. I bought it anyway. Sounds like a good list of modifications you have going. I agree on the drivetrain. The only thing I changed on mine was the intake (I might do the exhaust later). I've never had a problem with warranty in the past and these are both relatively safe I should think. I just had to have the intake for the sound if nothing else. My Vibe is (as far as I know) the only two-tone shadow GT in town. Feel free to honk at me as well.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
sidewinder

Re: Re: (millster)

Post by sidewinder »

Yes I am from Montana. Anaconda to be exact. There are getting to be a few vibes around town besides mine. I really don't want winter to come because I have more rock chips in my paint already and it is only summer. Traveling in the winter over mountain passes covered with gravel is sure to make me cry every time I wash my car. Never had a car get and show rock chips as much as this Neptune vibe with the light primer underneath and it is only summer.
2004 Neptune Base vibe, 5spd, GM seat covers, GM bra, rear storage area carpet, Silverstar headlights, foglights and parklights.
millster

Re: Re: (sidewinder)

Post by millster »

I know, Homestake Pass is horrible in the winter with all the gravel and the trucks. I guess in that respect I'm lucky I got in that wreck. I get most of my chips repaired. I used to drive my car for work so I had to drive up to Butte, Anaconda and Galen quite a bit over the winter. I don't know that there's any color on the Vibe that doesn't show chips badly.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T