Ohio Rally-Goers General Chat

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
Mr. Poopypants

Re: Re: (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Whoever is going up Friday, I will be in the hotel bar that night, by myself, man I sound like an alcoholic. Anyhoo, if anyone cares to join me, I will be there. If anyone wants to meet up Friday night IM me by tomorrow (Friday) @ 3:00
A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Sorry I can't be there to chill with you guys Friday night, but Nick and I are spending the day installing my final modification: Tein S.Tech springs.I'll be coming down Saturday morning with him, but Saturday night, we'll be partying!Drive safe everyone, see ya tomorrow (since it's 1:15 now, technically the meet IS tomorrow!)
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
msmyer

Re: (ragingfish)

Post by msmyer »

See everyone tomorrow... Drive safe!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
Kari

Re: (msmyer)

Post by Kari »

Notes for those looking for the hotel...if your directions have you coming off of 270 north at 17A and turning right on Corbins Mill Rd, then Franz, then continuing on Post Rd, ignore that. Just come off the exit and turn left at the light. That's Post Road. And don't miss the hotel's 12" wide sign that's right behind a bush. The hotel is on the left, down a driveway...you can't see it from the road, just that little sign. It's at a red light though.Anyway, as you might have surmised...I'm here. I survived Columbus at rush hour. I'm on the second floor, back in a corner. My car is basically right outside my balcony.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Re: (Kari)

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Yeah, I got here and the lady was like "I'm sorry we don't have your reservation" (removed)!!! Luckily, I got the exact same room type that I booked so that was ok I guess. My car is still filthy. All the carwashes around home were closed because it was raining. So now, I have to find a carwash in the area tomorrow morning. That eats (removed). However, I did make it, see everyone tomorrow!!!
Kari

Re: (Mr. Poopypants)

Post by Kari »

Armor All car wash wipes are your friend. I ended up with a big clod of tree sap on my car that I had to clean off...talk about people looking at you funny. I went Vibe scouting after I did that and didn't see anybody yet...but I didn't walk too far.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

I didn't see any either. Is there a carwash anywhere around here?
Kari

Post by Kari »

I think someone said earlier in the thread that there's one on the corner where the car dealership is. I went all the way to Wal-mart earlier at exit 15 and didn't find any car washes, so I don't know.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

I have to pretty much clean my entire car tomorrow morning. This sucks.LOL
Kari

Post by Kari »

I think all I have to do is basically touch mine up, which shouldn't be too bad. The pine needle issue in the floorboard is really just a lost cause because our neighbors' pine trees drop needles year-round, all around my car. What time are you planning to head over to the dealership?
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

Who knows, I am probably waking up at about 8, that should give me time to find a carwash and clean my car. I hope to be at the dealership by 11 or 11:15.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Okiedoke. I'll probably aim for between 10:45 and 11...my directions say it should only take 5 minutes to get there from here. Gonna veg out and watch the opening ceremonies now...happy washing. Heh.
GenVibe Global Moderator
Mr. Poopypants

Post by Mr. Poopypants »

haha thanks. I'll see you there.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

I have arrived in Youngstown...And I've FINALLY BEEN DROPPED!!!A HUGE thank you to NSimkins for doing the grunt of the install work for me, and still another thank you to rasermon for being our consultant on standby, who helped us with little things, even though he couldn't be there physically.It came out awesome...Pics here:http://photos.ragingfish.com/teinsThe last page of pics shows my HIDs against his Silverstars...you can probably guess which is which....
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
Kari

Post by Kari »

If your Vibe is red...it's right outside my window. Under the tree that dropped a big chunk of sap on mine last night.
GenVibe Global Moderator