ohio anyone?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
satur9

ohio anyone?

Post by satur9 »

there not much activity in the ohio forum so i really dont know who checks it often, but i will post it hear since its kinda short notice (it will probably get moved but i need readers)anyway there a guy over on http://www.matrixowners.com (ohio forum) bobsbase that wants a little vibe matrix meet going on the 29 in toledo. but for now its only like 3 people so comeon ohioans, im always down for a meet,join in.
look my sniggies, i had a strizz-oke in my brizz-ain okay,you know what im saying. so i cant move all good. but thanks for mentioning that .thank you very much.athf4evr. click here! you know you want to!!!
ragingfish

Re: ohio anyone? (satur9)

Post by ragingfish »

Kinda out of the season for meets, isn't it?Too cold IMHO. Otherwise, I'd be there.Wait, no I wouldn't. I can't afford to drive in Ohio. Complimentary 2 points because of you guys from last time I was there.
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: ohio anyone? (satur9)

Post by NSimkins »

I'm all about Ohio meets but won't be able to make it this time... even though it's cold, I'd still venture out! Let us know if you hear of any others down the road this season!
Toasted7

Re: ohio anyone? (NSimkins)

Post by Toasted7 »

I would go and I don't even mind the cold, but that is a heck of a drive for me and with the holiday season approaching... i can't get out of my retail job even if I wanted to. Will have to work on one maybe in the spring or summer with all the folks from matrixowners.com.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
NY Pete

Re: ohio anyone? (Toasted7)

Post by NY Pete »

Anybody that wants to come over for a beer is more than welcome. We can change oil in my garage! Royal Purple and Molson Canadian... now THAT's a gathering! hehe Pete
'02 Jetta 1.8T Silver Arrow/Black Leathuh - Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, 17" VW Exor wheels, euro Bora tails, Neuspeed Sofsport Springs, Bilstein HD's, Da'lan hitch'03 20thAE GTI #3494 Imola Yellow/Black Recaros - Omori/AWE boost gauge, HPA Motorsports Short shifter, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway, REVO programming, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, FK Badgeless grille, Kamei eyelids and one big fat grin