Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
pwarren4

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (msmyer)

Post by pwarren4 »

I just wanted everyone that was at the Ohio meet to know that I, my wife, and my son really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing the Vibes.Oh yea, Slick had fun playing with his brothers and sister too! Hope to see ya'll at another real soon...
P Warren, Columbia, TN, USA Traded my 03 Satellite Monotone Vibe "Slick" for a 05 Satellite Monotone Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner "Freak" in May '08
rasermon

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (pwarren4)

Post by rasermon »

pwarren4,It was nice to meet you and your family.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
CaCathy13

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (AtWork)

Post by CaCathy13 »

Glad to see you guys had fun...sorry I couldn't make it, I was in Albany, NY for a Grand Am meet with my boyfriend...1780 miles later, and the Vibe is taking a nap. We drove through Ohio last Thursday night through some hella thunderstorms...the lightening was incredible and strobe-like...it make my windsheild wipers seem to be standing still...very freaky. I will be at the next meet though!!!!
CathyWhen this baby hits 6.000rpm's, you're gonna see some serious sh*t-Got Lift?'03 Neptune Vibe GT: SLP Hood, AEM CAI, Thermal R&D exhaust, Unorthodox underdrive pullies, K&N filter, G-Racing 17' Mito's, TEIN Springs, yellow calipers, GrafxWerks, Silverstar's, XM, Infinity basslink-more mods to come!http://www.mitro.net/vibe
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (pwarren4)

Post by Toasted7 »

Hey pwarren4... that was a nice digital camera you had at the meet too! Great to meet you and your family and hope to see ya at the next meet!AtWork - I have some pics of the Celicas that I am working on getting over to Nick so that he can post them as well and yes there was quite a bit of money tied up in the red and yellow comic book Celica!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
willewill

Post by willewill »

i would just like to take a moment and thank all the hard work that the Matrix owners have put into their cars befor showing up at this great event. I would have to vote the red one best of show as far as Matrix's go. Had fun, enjoyed meeting everyone, hope to do this again in say,,,, september?????? anyone, anyone?
scherry2

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (willewill)

Post by scherry2 »

pwarren4, it was nice to meet you and your family! till we meet again willewill, are you addressing the right meet? I don't remember a lot of matrixes at the columbus meet.
St. Martin

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (scherry2)

Post by St. Martin »

scherry, i think he is. I think he was the only one there with a matrix and is being sarcastic. But, I personally also thought the red one was the best matrix there. We were glad to have ya, you'll have to get more Matricies to join us for the next one!!!
Sold the vibe.Sorry, GM. I bought an Acura.
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:Does anyone have pictures of those Celica's we dropped in on?Damn...I missed that Celica meet? I really wanted to go because their are a lot of "hot single girls" that drive celicas!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

oh' stupid me quote:Damn...I missed that Celica meet? I really wanted to go because their are a lot of "hot single girls" that drive celicas! wasn't that mentioned at dinner?
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

I'm going to finish my video within a couple days.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
mitro

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (CaCathy13)

Post by mitro »

Sounds like it was a blast! Me and Cathy will definately be at the next one
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (mitro)

Post by ragingfish »

Look forward to meeting you and Cathy at the next one!!!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

quote:Sounds like it was a blast! Me and Cathy will definately be at the next one Yes it was a blast! We sure did miss you two at this meet, but I know you and Cathy had other plans.How would Sept. 20th in lower Mi. be for the next meet?
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (rasermon)

Post by ragingfish »

Argh! Why so soon. I can't ask for time off from work for a couple months after the crazy summer I had...
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
Triton

Post by Triton »

A September meet in lower Michigan huh? rasermon and I are already discussing it. I will talk with him more today and see what we can come up with.
***SOLD***2003 Vibe GT Monotone Neptune - Inaugural October 2004 Vibe of the Month***SOLD***

Now the proud owner of Titanium Silver 2012 Kia Optima SX
mitro

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (Triton GT)

Post by mitro »

quote:A September meet in lower Michigan huh? rasermon and I are already discussing it. I will talk with him more today and see what we can come up with.We're there
fire_502

Post by fire_502 »

Maybe you should post something in the MI forum...
willewill

Post by willewill »

Damn...I missed that Celica meet? I really wanted to go because their are a lot of "hot single girls" that drive celicas! Yea MSMYER, you missed her. I walked up towards the garage and after i tripped over my jaw.......ouch........ I was introduced to a long haired brunnette from the "gulf region". Yea, it was luv. im sure of it.
msmyer

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (willewill)

Post by msmyer »

quote:Damn...I missed that Celica meet? I really wanted to go because their are a lot of "hot single girls" that drive celicas! Yea MSMYER, you missed her. I walked up towards the garage and after i tripped over my jaw.......ouch........ I was introduced to a long haired brunnette from the "gulf region". Yea, it was luv. im sure of it.Damn...bummer!

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

rasermon

Post by rasermon »

Great pics msmyer! Holy crap, you remembered all our names. Well done.
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:Get pics msmyer! Holy crap, you remembered all our names. Well done. What do you think I made the placards for? But I still give myself props!

rasermon

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (fire_502)

Post by rasermon »

quote:Maybe you should post something in the MI forum...Done. http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=5769
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Nice pics there msmyer... and the names, no idea how you remembered. LOL!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (Toasted7)

Post by NSimkins »

Here is video taken and compiled all by rasermon:http://nicksimkins.com/vibe/oh-meet/ohi ... .wmvPlease right click and download/save locally to your PC - save me some bandwidth!
msmyer

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (NSimkins)

Post by msmyer »

quote:Here is video taken and compiled all by rasermon:Sweet video.....Toasted- When's your pics coming?

Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

I'm doing my best to find a highspeed connection so I can email those pics to Nick and he can post them. I'm on dial-up (as you all know) and it's sloooooowwwwww and I can't send much of anything on my connection as it is. Maybe I should try harder... LOL!
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:I'm doing my best to find a highspeed connection so I can email those pics to Nick and he can post them. I'm on dial-up (as you all know) and it's sloooooowwwwww and I can't send much of anything on my connection as it is. Maybe I should try harder... LOL!What do you need? Let me know, I got cable!

GT_03

Post by GT_03 »

That sucks i could not go, but the overtime paycheck was nice. Hopefully the next one.
Not a Vibe owner anymore
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Yes, cable is what I need. I can't send Nick the pics to post without it! I'm going to try to get access to a cable modem on sunday I hope. Then I'll be able to get the pics on here.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

If all else fails, snail-mail a member a burned CD with 'em on it, we can upload them!

2009 PONTIAC G8
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (ragingfish)

Post by Toasted7 »

ok, ok, ok... I finally got all my pics over to Nick. Took a while, but it's done now! thank you for your patience, your call will be answered in the order it was received (estimated wait time - 127 minutes).
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Look forward to seein 'em dude...

2009 PONTIAC G8
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

quote:ok, ok, ok... I finally got all my pics over to Nick. Took a while, but it's done now! thank you for your patience, your call will be answered in the order it was received (estimated wait time - 127 minutes). It's about time!
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:ok, ok, ok... I finally got all my pics over to Nick. Took a while, but it's done now! thank you for your patience, your call will be answered in the order it was received (estimated wait time - 127 minutes). It's about time! Yeah....LoL

Hot Vibe

Post by Hot Vibe »

I am bummin. I downloaded the video. I have sound but no video.
Just here to lend a hand to people who have questions about their Vibe.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (Hot Vibe)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:I am bummin. I downloaded the video. I have sound but no video.Make sure you are using Windows Media Player to view the video. If you are, you may need to upgrade it to the latest version (9 series). You can click here to go to the Microsoft Windows Media Player site to get the upgrade.
millster

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (Hot Vibe)

Post by millster »

quote:I am bummin. I downloaded the video. I have sound but no video.Same here. If you're using a PC, try what NSimkins posted. If you're like me and use a Mac, you're out of luck. No Media Player 9 support. If Rasermon wouldn't mind, I can recompile the WMV into MPEG 4 so the Mac people can view it too.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
1986 Jaguar XJ6 Vanden Plas (GM Drivetrain Conversion)
2007 Outback XT EJ257 2.6L Build
rasermon

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (millster)

Post by rasermon »

quote:I am bummin. I downloaded the video. I have sound but no video.Same here. If you're using a PC, try what NSimkins posted. If you're like me and use a Mac, you're out of luck. No Media Player 9 support. If Rasermon wouldn't mind, I can recompile the WMV into MPEG 4 so the Mac people can view it too.Sure thing!Sorry I forgot about MAC users.
joatmon

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (silverawd26)

Post by joatmon »

quote:Whats a Mac? two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun
millster

Post by millster »

quote:Sure thing!Sorry I forgot about MAC users. Cool. I'll get on it then. It wouldn't be such a big deal if Microsoft would issue the updated codecs for Mac OS. Of course that's not likely to happen for a while.SilverAWD and Joatmon, you guys kill me. I'm going to have to find something Mac-ish to use as my avatar now.
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
joatmon

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (millster)

Post by joatmon »

It was such a good setup, I couldn't resist. I always heard "If you want a computer for a hobby, buy a PC. If you want a computer to be productive, buy a Mac. " -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Sounds/looks like the Ohio meet was great!
millster

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (joatmon)

Post by millster »

Oh, totally. I can't fault you for taking that one. I love my Mac's, but my PC's have their merits as well.Anyway, back to the topic at hand, Quicktime compatible video coming up soon...
-Millster-
2006 Toyota Matrix XR
1995 Saab 9000CSE 2.3T
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

quote:Here is video taken and compiled all by rasermon:http://nicksimkins.com/vibe/oh-meet/ohi ... vexcellent video. my son is mad he couldn't go.....
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH

Post by NSimkins »

Better late than never, right?Well the Toasted7 and pwarren4 photo galleries are now live - linked in the Ohio Rally Feature Article on genvibe.com.Ohio Rally article is directly here.
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Anyone happen to know what brand rim this is: I really like it...very open...I assume the open design would keep the brakes extra cool too, no?

2009 PONTIAC G8
cibomatto

Post by cibomatto »

this is sort of a late reaction but the convoy pic is AMAZING.....
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (cibomatto)

Post by Toasted7 »

Anyone going to be able to make it to the Michigan Rally 2?http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=5801
NY Pete

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (ragingfish)

Post by NY Pete »

quote:Anyone happen to know what brand rim this is: I really like it...very open...I assume the open design would keep the brakes extra cool too, no?It's made by AXIS...Pete
'02 Jetta 1.8T Silver Arrow/Black Leathuh - Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, 17" VW Exor wheels, euro Bora tails, Neuspeed Sofsport Springs, Bilstein HD's, Da'lan hitch'03 20thAE GTI #3494 Imola Yellow/Black Recaros - Omori/AWE boost gauge, HPA Motorsports Short shifter, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway, REVO programming, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, FK Badgeless grille, Kamei eyelids and one big fat grin
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet: the AFTERMATH (NY Pete)

Post by ragingfish »

Thanks pete!

2009 PONTIAC G8