Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (Toasted7)

Post by ragingfish »

Unfortunately, to warn you all now, I did little prep on the Vibe. The amount of dirt and bugs that I'll pick up along the way, as well as the dirt I'll inevitably contribute to the interior, seem to make it all but pointless to kill myself now. I am putting a nice shine on the tires, and have B2Bed the cladding...took off whatever bugs I could, but I'll see what this car wash takes off...Nick, is this a DIY car wash, or drive through?Know if they have vaccums on premises (@ car wash)?
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
3.6L V6 (256 HP @ 6300 rpm, 248 ft-lbs. @ 2100 rpm)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (ragingfish)

Post by NSimkins »

Right, no sense cleaning now considering all the driving you will be doing.I believe the car wash is drive through - and should have at least one vacuum on site at the car wash.
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (NSimkins)

Post by ragingfish »

Sounds good!
YES!I still visit GenVibe periodically. I have not forgotten about my "original" family over here!

2009 PONTIAC G8
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

You have one day!
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE

Post by NSimkins »

It will be Mostly Sunny on Saturday, and with a local car wash, there is no excuse for anyone to have a dirty Vibe (at least on the exterior).
ragingfish

Post by ragingfish »

Aight folks, the fish with rage is heading out now...will be in Ohio at approximately 7 PM...Look forward to seeing y'all tomorrow!

2009 PONTIAC G8
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

quote:It will be Mostly Sunny on Saturday, and with a local car wash, there is no excuse for anyone to have a dirty Vibe (at least on the exterior). Looks like I'll need to stop and get some sunblock on the way! See everyone there.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (AtWork)

Post by Toasted7 »

Join the club... at the MI Meet I got pretty toasty! The sun is my enemy.
Toasted7

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (AtWork)

Post by Toasted7 »

Yep, blonde here as well. I just burn and burn and burn... no tan for me!
pwarren4

Post by pwarren4 »

quote:Unfortunately, to warn you all now, I did little prep on the Vibe. Me 2.Current schedule prohibits any clean-up time. Slick is coming as-is. Leaving about 2:00 today - puts me in Columbus about 8, 9 local time. Forcast for a short rain somwhere around Louisville, KY.No big deal, C'ya there!
P Warren, Columbia, TN, USA Traded my 03 Satellite Monotone Vibe "Slick" for a 05 Satellite Monotone Tacoma Double Cab PreRunner "Freak" in May '08
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (pwarren4)

Post by ragingfish »

The fish with rage, and his chariot Emily, have arrived in Zanesville.Still an opportunity to meet me in the area for dinner!If interested, IM me on here, I'll check in periodically...

2009 PONTIAC G8
rasermon

Post by rasermon »

Ragin, your only 1 hour away from Columbus. I'm still getting things together and will be on the road at 5:30am. I hope my thermos of Tim Horton's coffee last me.....
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
ragingfish

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE (rasermon)

Post by ragingfish »

Tim Horton's...I think that was one of AtWork's top requirements to become a Canadian citizen...you must know about TH...I shall see y'all tomorrow, AtWork and I should roll into the lot around 1045/1100

2009 PONTIAC G8
NY Pete

Post by NY Pete »

quote:Tim Horton's...I think that was one of AtWork's top requirements to become a Canadian citizen...you must know about TH...Awww crap. I forgot there would be at least one Canadian... I woulda asked her to bring me a Coffee Crisp!!! Ahhh! haha My fiancee Tara and I will be leaving in the morning about ~9 am... I gave the Vibe the once-over this evening, and put some low-tac vinyl (like the stuff that comes on new cars) on the front end to cut down the bug mashing on the highway... See all you folks there!Pete
'02 Jetta 1.8T Silver Arrow/Black Leathuh - Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, 17" VW Exor wheels, euro Bora tails, Neuspeed Sofsport Springs, Bilstein HD's, Da'lan hitch'03 20thAE GTI #3494 Imola Yellow/Black Recaros - Omori/AWE boost gauge, HPA Motorsports Short shifter, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway, REVO programming, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, FK Badgeless grille, Kamei eyelids and one big fat grin
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Ohio Meet - Location Confirmed - RSVP HERE

Post by NSimkins »

Hope to see everyone at the meet this coming sunny Saturday morning! If you aren't on the RSVP list, you can still join us, come on out! See details on the first post in this thread.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

EDIT: Unstickied