abandoned

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
joatmon

abandoned

Post by joatmon »

no, not this US-Northeast subforum http://www.toledoblade.com/Pol....htmlQuote »Toledo police took in $77,300 Saturday from the sale of 72 forfeited and abandoned vehicles, including a fishing boat and a golf cart.A 2007 Pontiac Vibe fetched the highest bid -- $5,000 -- in the sale of 61 abandoned vehicles. A 2000 Dodge Ram pickup brought $2,800 -- the highest bid among the 11 forfeited vehicles.Officer Dalton Wilkinson said there were 195 registered bidders at the police department's North Toledo impound lot at 198 Dura Ave. In all, $14,300 from the sale of forfeited vehicles will be deposited in the law-enforcement trust fund, which is used to purchase equipment or training for officers, and $63,000 from the sale of the abandoned vehicles will go to the city's general fund.Among the more unusual vehicles sold were a 1960 Chevrolet Corvair that sold for $350, a 15-foot aluminum fishing boat that brought $250, and a 2002 Yamaha golf cart that sold for $1,150.hard to imagine anyone abandoning a 2007 Vibe. Wonder what it's story is
BurnOnyx08

Re: abandoned (joatmon)

Post by BurnOnyx08 »

I know here in Ottawa a lot of times if a vehicle is towed by police and the owner waits forever to get it back the storage fees get so high that the owner just signs over the car to the tow company. Those vehicles are then sold at auction. Also when police seize vehicles in relation to crime they go to police auction afterwards. Great way to get a cheap car.Also loved the comment from what I would call a "secondary market pharmaceutical distributor" calling the cops criminals in uniform.
TONY TAT2

Re: abandoned (BurnOnyx08)

Post by TONY TAT2 »

Also loved the comment from what I would call a "secondary market pharmaceutical distributor" LOL!!! I gota remember that 1
09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE