PA mini meet summer 2010?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
waveresponder

PA mini meet summer 2010?

Post by waveresponder »

EDIT: Moderators please move thread to Mid Atlantic section sorry.is anyone willing to attend a mini meet this summer sometime?everyone is invited if this gets set up including those that dont live in PAbut mainly a meet for us PA vibesif it gets big enough maybe a hotel/wkndbut prolly just a day meet (saturday or sunday)list of interested1.Waveresponder2.xmasguy
Baltovibe

Re: PA mini meet summer 2010? (waveresponder)

Post by Baltovibe »

There is interest in meeting up at Centralia, PA. Hopefully that can be visited before it disappears.
That which may be known of God is evident within man, for God has shown it to them, so that they are without excuse.(Romans 1:19-20)&nbspWhat do you want most in life?
keithvibe

Re: PA mini meet summer 2010? (xmasguy)

Post by keithvibe »

Quote, originally posted by xmasguy »i though the entire town of Centralia was like condemned, closed or off-limits to through traffic of any kind?it wasn't at the time the thread was started... it is now... no traffic is alowed threw the town.
2010 Vibe & member of the yeargarage Email me if you need to talk to me, click my siggy and send the email threw the contact page.