Where are all of the WNY Vibe owners?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
Good Vibe Rations

Where are all of the WNY Vibe owners?

Post by Good Vibe Rations »

I know i can't be the only Vibe owner in WNY because i see them on the road ,all over this area don't be bashfull tell us how you like or dislike your Vibe.
Sattelite/charcoal lower cladding, Moonand tunes, power Package anti Lock Brakes,GM Pontiac moulded mud guards, 5speed, stock wheels and covers,(wanted aluminum wheels) ,charcoal interior, Carflector hood protector by Vent shade,35% tint allaround including the Moon roof. WE Luv our Vibe!
viberations

Re: Where are all of the WNY Vibe owners? (Good Vibe Rations)

Post by viberations »

hey good vibe, rochester ny here and i love my vibe 28,5k on it and runs like a dream. oh yea ows the falls doin lol
PJV TOYOTA DEALER ROCHESTER N.Y
cibomatto

Re: Where are all of the WNY Vibe owners? (viberations)

Post by cibomatto »

I am somewhat of a WNY Vibe Driver... I Lived in Rochester for about 22 years and move to VA but I still consider Rochester my home.. I will be going back to Rochester for a Reunion @ my college (Eastman School of Music)
Salsa (2-tone) Base Automatic Vibe with Moontune package
ZedTim

Re: Where are all of the WNY Vibe owners? (cibomatto)

Post by ZedTim »

Hey guys and gals.... just wanted to let all you road trip lovers know we are having a huge meet in Oshawa Ontario on August 23 2003 if your interested let me know by email and I will pass you the infovibe.matrix@rogers.com there is going to be tonnes of goodies, prizes and free stuff
The Vibe is Deceased!!moved on to Bigger