Any Ohio meets?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
slinkston

Any Ohio meets?

Post by slinkston »

Where are all you Ohio residents at? I don't have a Vibe, but I think it would be rather cool if we had a Vibe and Matrix meet. We are brothers and sisters you know -Slink
Black XR, auto - TRD CAI, STB, Grille and ExhaustManufactured Date: 10/02
msmyer

Re: Any Ohio meets? (slinkston)

Post by msmyer »

quote:Where are all you Ohio residents at? From Dayton!quote:I think it would be rather cool if we had a Vibe and Matrix meet. I prefer to park mine in the driveway for show....It saves gas! LoL Just Kidding!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
Phooka

Re: Any Ohio meets? (silverawd26)

Post by Phooka »

I am! Even if I am more of a lurker than a poster around here.
slinkston

Re: Any Ohio meets? (silverawd26)

Post by slinkston »

I would have to say the Matrix is the girl The Vibe is a little more rough. lolWell it definately seems that thre are more people with Vibes in Ohio than Matrixes - atleast representing online. It would be sweet if we could have a Vibe/Matrix meet. It looks like Michigan has a a decent amount of people.I am definately planning on going to the meet in Michigan if I havn't moved yet.Any chance some of you would be drive to Michigan?I'm going to start just printing out fliers promoting GenVibe.com, MatrixOwners.com, and Matrixvibe.net. It'll be a nice way to atleast meet some local people -Slink
Black XR, auto - TRD CAI, STB, Grille and ExhaustManufactured Date: 10/02
Toasted7

Re: Any Ohio meets? (msmyer)

Post by Toasted7 »

Another one from Dayton (at least close enough to it). I think an Ohio meet would be nice, but I dont' know if we have enough people to make it happen.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
msmyer

Re: Any Ohio meets? (Toasted7)

Post by msmyer »

For those of you that I have talked to about an Ohio Meet, I did talk to Nick and he said that "he would put some more thought into it after the MI meet!" Until then....any suggestions? A lot of us are from southern to mid-ohio right? Maybe we can get some hoosiers to go in with us?

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Post by NSimkins »

quote:I did talk to Nick and he said that "he would put some more thought into it after the MI meet!"... exactly my thoughts. You mentioned central Ohio.. that, in my opinion, would be the best of both worlds. I'd be interested to see other suggestions as well in the meantime.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Planning an Ohio meet? Count me in! I'm heading up to the MI meet on Saturday and I will know more when I get back. Information and suggestions for ours will follow then. I hope we can pull one off before the end of the summer or maybe early fall (I hope it's not too hot then). I agree with Slink, I think maybe if we combined the meet into a Vibe/Matrix... we could get more people. Columbus is a possibility (kinda in the middle)???
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
scherry2

Post by scherry2 »

north east indiana here, I would be interested in where and when. might be fun
stkos79

Re: Any Ohio meets? (scherry2)

Post by stkos79 »

just to give some ideas on the ohio meet issueslive in mentor, oh theres a nice park that goes long lake erie thats has great parking tables and grilles for cookouts , walk out to the beachi can put up pics if you'd likesecond: i work at classic pontiac/gmc if anyone was looking for another dealer meeting areai could ask the boss if something could be arranged?my 2 cents,
msmyer

Re: Any Ohio meets? (stkos79)

Post by msmyer »

quote:oh theres a nice park that goes long lake erie thats has great parking tables and grilles for cookouts , walk out to the beachI think the cookout thing would be nice! But I'm not sure how many people from the southern part of Ohio would go, if it was way up there! Just a thought!

rasermon

Re: Any Ohio meets?

Post by rasermon »

quote:I think the cookout thing would be nice! But I'm not sure how many people from the southern part of Ohio would go, if it was way up there! Just a thought!I picked a location in Mi. that was centered for local members. The next meet I put together (next year), I'm going to consider a different location for the out of state members to cut down on there travel time. I'm looking forward to attending your Ohio meet. Thanks for showing up to the Mi. meet, it was a great time.
Satellite 03 GT Retirement ----> Moderator for Genvibe.com 2002 - 2007 A fact of life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says (removed)
esjones

Post by esjones »

quote:I think the cookout thing would be nice! But I'm not sure how many people from the southern part of Ohio would go, if it was way up there! Just a thought!Could I suggest Springboro (my fair city) as a location? The first Saturday of every month in the summer, there is a huge auto cruise-in held in a parking lot here. It used to be only classics, but lately people have been shining up their new wheels and setting out the lawn chairs for chat and camaraderie. There is an Applebee's in the parking lot, so the Michigan tradition can be continued. Also, McDonald's, LJS, Wendy's, Taco Bell and KFC are within walking distance.Obviously, July is not possible because it's almost here, but how about August 2? The cruise-in site is less than a mile off I-75 at Exit 38 (State Route 73 exit). Here's a map: http://tinyurl.com/fl7q
- Earl Earl Jones, Sales and MarketingHorizon Systems LLChttp://www.horizonsystems.com/ Skype ID: esjonesMy Vibe: '03 Base, 5-speed, ABS, Alum. Wheels, Power Pkg, DVD Nav., Security, Neptune/Graphite
msmyer

Re: Any Ohio meets? (esjones)

Post by msmyer »

Personally, I don't care....Just the fact that it needs to be "centeralized" to get the maxium amount of people! The biggest thing with me is, allowing enough time to let work know to get a day off! (we do schedules by every 4 weeks) I hope we can get some Indiana and all the Michigan people there!