Ohio Vibes don't get no respect

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
joatmon

Ohio Vibes don't get no respect

Post by joatmon »

http://www.cantonrep.com/index...oryID=Quote »4-vehicle crash causes backupFriday, January 19, 2007JACKSON TWP. Four vehicles collided on the right lane of the Interstate 77 South exit ramp at Everhard Road NW on Thursday evening, causing traffic to back up.Township Police were interviewing witnesses at the scene to gather information about what appeared to be a chain reaction crash.Evangeline Varonis of North Canton said that at about 6:13 p.m. she was driving her Plymouth Vibe sports wagon slowly on the exit ramp in the right lane. Shortly before she was about to turn right off the ramp onto Everhard, she said she was struck from behind, causing her to collide with a Honda Accord in front of her.Varonis said a man driving a Toyota Camry caused the pileup when his vehicle struck a Pontiac Montana minivan. The Camry had serious damage to its front left side."It was a loud bang. I thought, 'oh, oh.' Next thing I know I got hit."Varonis, who had no passengers, said there were at least two women and a few children in the minivan.Varonis was not seriously injured but, she said, some of the people involved in the pileup were taken to area hospitals by ambulance."I'm grateful the injuries weren't any worse," Varonis said, adding that her neck hurt and she would go to the hospital. "I hope everybody's OK."The Jackson Fire Department said no one was seriously injured in the crash.With one lane of the exit ramp blocked for more than an hour, the line of cars waiting to use the exit ramp got so long it extended onto the right shoulder of I-77 South."she was driving her Plymouth Vibe sports wagon"
Kari

Re: Ohio Vibes don't get no respect (joatmon)

Post by Kari »

Plymouth? Man, they haven't made those for a while. Glad to know that wasn't anywhere near here...heh.
GenVibe Global Moderator
SeattleJeremy

Post by SeattleJeremy »

That's totally weak. They got the Pontiac Montana minivan right
*Sold* 06' Vibe Base - Mono Platinum - Manual
Turo'ing 15' BMW 328i Sport - Jet Black - Auto
Daily 19' Toyota Camry SE Hybrid - Galactic Aqua Mica - eCVT
GrayFox

Re: (Jeremy96gase)

Post by GrayFox »

Quote, originally posted by joatmon »"Plymouth Vibe Sports Wagon"well, I guess 3 out of 4 ain't bad
Vibr8tr

Re: (ANO_Vibe)

Post by Vibr8tr »

Is that like how the Voltz is a Vibe in Toyota cloths? Maybe that Plymoth is just like the pontiac Vibe... but with.... diferent... emblems.....ok, maybe not
MSN: jjbova@hotmail.com - Yahoo: jjbova - Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jjbovaSee My Vibe at Cardomain.com
harryyiii

Re: Ohio Vibes don't get no respect (joatmon)

Post by harryyiii »

I own a Plymouth Neon and the Pontiac Vibe that replaced it. I also lived in Ohio. Maybe my two cars hooked up when I was asleep.
trtlflwrs

Re: Ohio Vibes don't get no respect (harryyiii)

Post by trtlflwrs »

So yeah, that accident happened like 2 exits south of where I live... & I never heard about it! lol, but the Canton Repository isn't known to be a quality newspaper!I might live in N. Canton, but I'll take my Akron Beacon Journal over that paper any day!
2007 sun & sound, preferred pack, 5-speed, mono Abyss with metallic blue pins... oooh aaaah
tcam

Re: Ohio Vibes don't get no respect (harryyiii)

Post by tcam »

Quote, originally posted by harryyiii »I own a Plymouth Neon and the Pontiac Vibe that replaced it. I also lived in Ohio. Maybe my two cars hooked up when I was asleep.hahahaa I have had my Vibe called a mini-van several times. It's frustrating cuz when I think about it, it's often hard me to actually classify it. But I think "Sports Wagon" is a perfect description for it.