2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
NSimkins
Global Moderator

2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show

Post by NSimkins »

The 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show is cruising into the I-X Center March 1-9Cleveland, Ohio.http://www.cleveland.com/autoshow/Anyone planning to attend? This isn't nearly as big as Detroit, but still a nice setup. I plan on attending one day at least as I only live within 1 hour of the event.Schedule / Hours / Location / Events
Rico Rose

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (NSimkins)

Post by Rico Rose »

yeah I'm going I've gone for the last 4 years. it's where i first saw the Vibe...
2006 Vanilla PT Cruiser Touring Edition.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show

Post by NSimkins »

I'll be heading up to the auto show this afternoon. I'll take a plethera of photos as well!
MrRich

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (NSimkins)

Post by MrRich »

quote:I'll be heading up to the auto show this afternoon. I'll take a plethera of photos as well! And can we see the pictures as well?
GenVibe Patriarch
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (silverawd26)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:Nick, that would be great if you could do that for us. Thanks. Just got back .... and just in time.. roads were horrible coming home. Took about 2 hrs when it normally takes a little over 1.Anyways, it was setup very nice and I did get some good pics.. most of the same vehicles as in Detroit, obviously, but I think I got some more clearer shots this time.I'll be posting them up in a day or two.
Rico Rose

Post by Rico Rose »

Well i'm just about ready to head out of the door to the Cleveland Car Show, can't wait. Of course look out the window......SNOW!!!
Zamboni Guy

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (R.Rose)

Post by Zamboni Guy »

Are there any special incentives relative to the Cleveland Auto Show? I know the standard GM ones, but am curious if there are any additional incentives for the auto show.
Go Wild!!
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (Zamboni Guy)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:Are there any special incentives relative to the Cleveland Auto Show? I know the standard GM ones, but am curious if there are any additional incentives for the auto show.They have $500 Auto Show Cash Back in the area (i'm about 60 miles away and it is offered here). Ford is also doing the same. I can't say for any others besides Ford and GM though as I have not seen any additional advertisements.
Zamboni Guy

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (Salsa!)

Post by Zamboni Guy »

Thanks Salsa! and Nick. My Vibe is ready to be picked up, but my dealer advised waiting until Saturday, because additional incentive would likely be offered in conjunction with Mpls Auto show. Additional incentive is worth 2 more days wait, especially if it is $500.
Go Wild!!
Zamboni Guy

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (Salsa!)

Post by Zamboni Guy »

Thanks for the advice. It's a tough wait. I lease a 2000 Grand Am GT, but let it sit in my garage for the last month so I did not exceed my lease miles. Since that time, I have been driving the wife's Sienna. It is a nice, smooth ride, but miss driving a fun car.
Go Wild!!
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

quote:What do you think of the Sienna though overall?Give me details. Overall, it is actually a very nice vehicle. It is a very smooth ride and handles well for a mini-van. Seats are easily removed for a lot of cargo space. Gets fairly good gas mileage.The only issue to date has been a pesky engine light coming on. But, tinkering with the gas cap actually turns it off. I have not had this issue for about a year. Otherwise, it has been great.I'm not thrilled with the stereo, but oh well, that could be replaced if I wanted to.If you are in the market for a mini-van, I would highly recommend it. I'm just looking forward to zooming around in something a bit more fun.
Go Wild!!
Zamboni Guy

Post by Zamboni Guy »

quote:LOL, now I am trying to think of who makes the Sienna. Man my mind is gone today?Toyota.
Go Wild!!
Rico Rose

Post by Rico Rose »

Well went to the Cleveland Auto show and it was pretty good... i was impressed with the Pontiac display except for the Vibes...There were no Vibe GTs or anything special for that matter... The new Grand Prix looks pretty hot, the GPX looked great. I guess there is a Vibe GPX in the works but there were none at the show...It is still always fun to go. I brought my wife with me for the first time, she had a better time than she thought she was going to have...Of all the cars i really liked the Mini Cooper. I think that is going to be my next car. I'm going to go to the Cleveland dealer this weekend for a test drive...

30559=379-carshow097.jpg
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: 2003 Greater Cleveland Auto Show (R.Rose)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:i was impressed with the Pontiac display except for the Vibes..You aren't alone there! I was upset to only see 2 Vibe's there... a Base Monotone Neptune and an AWD Lava two-tone. Nothing really spectacular... but still good to see them. They had 3 at Detroit including a Vibe with the Sport Package.quote:I guess there is a Vibe GPX in the works but there were none at the show..I was also really hoping to see the other Pontiac GXP vehicles at the show.. but only saw the Grand Prix GXP. Here's a pic of the Vibe GXP from SEMA:http://www.genvibe.com/images/wallapape ... pgquote:Of all the cars i really liked the Mini Cooper. I think that is going to be my next car. I'm going to go to the Cleveland dealer this weekend for a test drive...I like them as well.. cool little cars. Let us know if you go test drive one and how you like it.Vibe AWD in center, Neptune Vibe hiding behind a few people on the right

30561=380-vibe_far.jpg