2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
msmyer

2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL

Post by msmyer »

>BENGALS "2003" SCHEDULE > > > >September 15 Norwood Jr. High School > >September 22 Cub Scout Troop 121 > >September 29 Cincinnati Academy for the Blind > >October 6 Spanish American War Veterans > >October 13 Oakley Disabled Children's Home > >October 20 Drake Long Term State Rehabilitation Hospital > >November 3 Ohio VP Clinic Post #3 > >November 10 Cincinnati Boy's Choir > >November 17 Korean Amputees > > > >Special Monday Night Game: > >December 9 Utopia Gay Boys > > > >RULE CHANGES FROM LAST YEAR > >1. When playing polio patients, Bengals must NOT disconnect > >knee braces. > > > >2. When playing the Blind Academy, Bengals must not hide the > >football under jerseys. > > > >RULES THE SAME AS LAST YEAR > >1. A touchdown (this means when the ball is carried over the > >goal line, for all Bengals fans who have never seen this one) > >is still worth 6 points. > > > >2. The Bengals will be allowed 20 men on the field at all > >times. > > > >3. The Bengals will be allowed to substitute with band > >members at any time during the course of a game. > > > >4. The Bengals will be allowed 10 time outs as opposed to 3 > >for the opposing team. > > > >5. The Bengals will be awarded a first down for each gain of > >3 yards or more. > > > >NAME CHANGE > >The Bengal's name will be changed to the Paul Brown Tampons as > >they are only good for one period and have no second string. > > > >PLAYER CHANGE > >The new quarterback will be Monica Lewinsky. She no doubt > >will blow a few, but she won't choke on the big ones. Just a joke ....but they really do SUCK! (and I'm a Bengals "FAN")
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
NY Pete

Re: 2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL (msmyer)

Post by NY Pete »

It's funny becuase it's true... And I must admit, I've lived here almost 5 years, and I SWEAR I would try to be a fan if the organization actually gave a damn about the fans... but as it is, they suck, and will continue to suck for a while... I'll don my new Bledsoe jersey and continue to wave my Buffalo Bills banner on gameday!
'02 Jetta 1.8T Silver Arrow/Black Leathuh - Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, 17" VW Exor wheels, euro Bora tails, Neuspeed Sofsport Springs, Bilstein HD's, Da'lan hitch'03 20thAE GTI #3494 Imola Yellow/Black Recaros - Omori/AWE boost gauge, HPA Motorsports Short shifter, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway, REVO programming, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, FK Badgeless grille, Kamei eyelids and one big fat grin
slbpsi63

Re: 2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL (NY Pete)

Post by slbpsi63 »

With that schedule you might win 3 games this year!!!!
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
jackospades

Re: 2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL (slbpsi63)

Post by jackospades »

That team has talent. I went to school with Takeo Spikes at Auburn University and he is a killer. And Corey Dillon is machine. They need a quaterback that can take a beating. On the scoreboard and on the field. hehehehe
Still running smooth....... in 6th gear.War Damn Eagle!!!!Go Tigers!!!!
slbpsi63

Re: 2003 Bengals Schedule...LoL (jackospades)

Post by slbpsi63 »

Every team has talent! Its how you utilize your talent. You do need a QB Rob johnson is on the market. Tampa doesn't want him back, he wants to start. Leave Shawn King alone, we want him back . Seattle appears to have an extra starte now as well. This is the perfect opporunity for Cincy to wake up and start using their talent. You have a decent defense, you just need a secondary. You have a great RB youjust need to learn ball control and learn to put the pigskin in the endzone. I think that the Bengals will be in the playoffs in the next two years, but they have to keep their core talent. It all depends on Marvin Lewis' gameplaning. Good luck.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
NY Pete

Post by NY Pete »

problem is, Rob Johnson could get hurt at home watching football on TV! With Cinci's crappy offensive line, he'd be on the IR by week 3.
'02 Jetta 1.8T Silver Arrow/Black Leathuh - Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, 17" VW Exor wheels, euro Bora tails, Neuspeed Sofsport Springs, Bilstein HD's, Da'lan hitch'03 20thAE GTI #3494 Imola Yellow/Black Recaros - Omori/AWE boost gauge, HPA Motorsports Short shifter, Neuspeed 28mm rear sway, REVO programming, Neuspeed turbo inlet pipe, FK Badgeless grille, Kamei eyelids and one big fat grin
msmyer

Post by msmyer »

quote:With that schedule you might win 3 games this year!!!! Well, they beat that record in real life!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer