Another South West Ohio Mini Meet

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
burkeyro

Another South West Ohio Mini Meet

Post by burkeyro »

I want to do another Mini Meet eigther July 22 or July 23. That's a Saturday or Sunday a couple of weeks before the Columbus meet. Kinda local "PREP Your Car" get together and/or if someone can't make it to the Columbus, Ohio Meet you can just stop by here What do you all think? I believe I'm going to post it over on MO as well. The other option, that I was playing with, is on a Friday night, roll down to EdgeWater and hang out and watch/race the Tuners that go down there.
meistees

Post by meistees »

cool with me I'll definitely goto the mini meet but I can't make it to the Columbus meet
Genvibe Garageormy car at cardomain
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Another South West Ohio Mini Meet (burkeyro)

Post by NSimkins »

Depending on the interest for this meet, I may be able to make it down. I'll be on vacation from work anyway, so I could use the trip.I may also have the coilovers installed by then too.
Kari

Re: Another South West Ohio Mini Meet (NSimkins)

Post by Kari »

I had planned to try and make the next one, but unfortunately this will fall during my two weeks at home in Tennessee visiting mom and dad. Oh well...I'll see you guys in Columbus!
GenVibe Global Moderator
burkeyro

Re: Another South West Ohio Mini Meet (Kari)

Post by burkeyro »

Quote, originally posted by Kari »I had planned to try and make the next one, but unfortunately this will fall during my two weeks at home in Tennessee visiting mom and dad. Oh well...I'll see you guys in Columbus! Yeah I'm pretty Much HOSED as well. I just found out that is the Weekend of my Woman's Bridal Shower, and Guess what I get to go to SOOOOOO August 5th Weekend anyone? I would say let do July 29 or 30 - but I'm going to be at the IRL Race in Michigan.What do you Guys and Gals think?
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

If it is on Aug. 6th I'm pretty sure I can make it. I have to work on Saturday the 5th Whatever you guys decide is fine, if I can't make it... I'll at least be at the Columbus Meet.
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
meistees

Post by meistees »

august 5th is cool with me
burkeyro

Post by burkeyro »

So I have one for Saturday the 5th and one for Sunday the 6th - Eric, If we have it on the 6th, would you be able to attend, I would really rather do it on a Sunday.
meistees

Re: (burkeyro)

Post by meistees »

Sunday would probably be better for me too
burkeyro

Post by burkeyro »

Ok, Sunday the 6th sounds like it will work out the Best. I also have information on a new Site. It's basically right around the corner from my house. I'll check it out hopefully this weekend and post more. From what I was told this place is HUGE and has Grills, Tables.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Let us know what you find out, that sounds good to me!
VMFIC of Cincinnati Scikotics Cincinnati Scikotics sponsored by: KerryScion.com My other ride is your mom
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Any word yet?
burkeyro

Post by burkeyro »

I'm sorry, as much as I would love to Host a PRE-Columbus, Ohio mini meet, I'm not going to be able to. Work and Wedding planning has me booked up every weekend until October. I would like to get something together maybe the 3rd weekend in October if possible, but I'm afraid that work is going to squash that. Again, I appologize, it's just not working out for me to coordinate this. If someone wants the grab the reins and plan something by all means please do so, I can't guarentee that I'll be able to make it, but I'll try my best.
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

guess Columbus will have to do!
meistees

Post by meistees »

we could all be a bunch of punks and have the meet in a Burger King parking lot and play our stereos way too loud
burkeyro

Re: (meistees)

Post by burkeyro »

THAT WOULD BE SWEET - Yeah not so much - ROFLMAO - just want I need, to be grouped in with the Ricer kids that put the LED's in their hood for the windshield wiper fluid, and their car is still a POS. WOO HOO - I gots a fassst car now, look at my LED's GO. - LOL
meistees

Post by meistees »

haha I was just kidding.. thats what goes on by my house every week..annoying
Toasted7

Post by Toasted7 »

Haha... we will have another mini-meet soon. Maybe in October or sometime.
meistees

Post by meistees »

anybody still down to meet up in October???
new05vibeowner

Post by new05vibeowner »

Where were you thinking??
Mods: 04 center armrest, 04 Matrix AM/FM/CD/Cassette, Electrochromatic rear view mirror w/compass, GM hood protector, Ventvisors on doors and moonroof, one-touch close moonroof. added 12v outlet in console, Goodyear TripleTred tires, Sirius satellite radio.