Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area?

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
neptunevibeawd

Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area?

Post by neptunevibeawd »

I noticed alot of memebers from youngstown area. It seems like I have been seeing a lot of vibes around this area. Definitely alot more then other areas are reporting. What is everyone's take on this??
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area? (neptunevibeawd)

Post by NSimkins »

Yup, I have seen alot. Although it seems to happen in bursts. Sometimes, I don't see another Vibe for days, and then bam, I see 10 in one day. Not many on this board yet, however.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area? (neptunevibeawd)

Post by NSimkins »

Also, it seems that most Vibe owners in the area don't recognize other Vibe owners. I know that not every Vibe owner is as 'into' their Vibe as I am, but it's fun to appreciate the vehicle. I only had one Vibe owner give a wave in Boardman (on 224). I get more recognition from people in other vehicles giving me a thumbs up.
Rico Rose

Re: Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area? (NSimkins)

Post by Rico Rose »

I agree there are alot of Vibes in this area. Poss due to the GM connection of Lordstown and Delphi. But it seems that you see them everywhere. I tried waving to some of them when you can make eye-contact, you get alot of weird looks back but not alot of waves.On another post in the Vibe Lounge we were talking about GenVibe decals, I think that would be great then at least you can wave to other Gen Virbe'ers and get a nice wave back-at-cha...
2006 Vanilla PT Cruiser Touring Edition.
Dragoneyed

Re: Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area? (R.Rose)

Post by Dragoneyed »

I have noticed a good amount, I try honking the horn and waving but most people don't notice, we should get a vibe tradition going of dedicated vibe owners. If you see a vibe with red lights going around in boardman at night that would be me, although I havent been turning them on lately. Where did everyone get their Vibe's?
Abyss Vibe base auto with power, moontoons, abs. Undercar neons (red) along with various accent lights. Pics soon to come.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: Is it me or are there a ton of Vibes in Ytown area? (Dragoneyed)

Post by NSimkins »

quote:Where did everyone get their Vibe's?I started a poll a little while ago.. check it out:http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=2160