Vibe GT-R at the Philly Auto Show!

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
vibedrvr04

Vibe GT-R at the Philly Auto Show!

Post by vibedrvr04 »

I was at the 2006 Philly auto show today and spied the Vibe GT-R...here's some pics for everyone to enjoy.
BlueCrush

Re: Vibe GT-R at the Philly Auto Show! (vibedrvr04)

Post by BlueCrush »

Ahh! The legendary GT-R. The Vibe that never will be. Too bad.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
ColonelPanic

Post by ColonelPanic »

I remember that thing from last year's Michigan meet... Did they ever clean the dust off of it? Looked like they had kept it locked up somewhere for a year then brought it right out without bothering to clean the thing. I wonder if that thing still doesn't want to start like it did when they were trying to pull it in the shop once the Michigan meet was drawing to a close? That was classic. And then once they got it started, watching them try to move the car without ripping off the body kit... I thought all of that was funny as hell at least. lol!
03 Vibe base. Born 10/14/2002 06:07 AM
Auto, Moon & Tunes, power package. 143k
Neptune/dying clearcoat/primer grey. :lol:

'21 Elantra Limited - 2.0L/IVT
'15 Escape SE - 1.6L EcoBoost (hers)
Image Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

Hopefully they dusted the dash off this time...LOL. When they brought it to the MI meet last year the interior was nasty...
GenVibe Global Moderator
vibedrvr04

Re: Vibe GT-R at the Philly Auto Show! (Kari)

Post by vibedrvr04 »

well it was behind ropes so you couldn't get to it. Near as i can tell it was really clean. Did look awesome though.
Puckman27

Post by Puckman27 »

i remember seeing that thing @ the chicago show a few years ago. it was set up great so you could see the interior and the undersite/chassis of it. i'm suprised GM hasn't made many more modified vibes for the show tour than the fx, autocross, or the gt-r.
2k3 Vibe GTAbyss/GraphiteTinted WindowsKenwood Head UnitRF Punch P1625 Components http://members.cardomain.com/puckman27
viberationz

Post by viberationz »

that's sick - i want it. that kit is killer. if only there weren't so many pot holes around here maybe i could throw on something aftermarket. seeing how my big fart can of a muffler/tip seems to bottom out everywhere i go - i can't even imagine what damage i would do with a kit. i really wanna lower - all you guys have lowered vibes and its an incredible difference from stock height... if only...
'03 Monotone Black Vibe GT5% Tint, 147.7DB System, Pioneer AVIC-N1, 2G Wiring, Red Calipers, APC Race Seats, Red Interior Accents, 'Big' Breaks, 1 Big fart can out back, 18" Platinum XCess Wheels, Federal SS595 Tires