New language

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
Rico Rose

New language

Post by Rico Rose »

Hey I was surfing through the different regional sites and happenend to go to Quebec. Man we Ohioans should get ourselves our oun language so noone else will understand us, sort of like a code....just kidding, I guess Canada gives the Genvibe site an international flair.
2006 Vanilla PT Cruiser Touring Edition.
NSimkins
Global Moderator

Re: New language (R.Rose)

Post by NSimkins »

LOL, I will stick with English. I took Spanish in school, but the only phrases I remember are 'yes', 'no', and 'where is the restroom?'... quote:I guess Canada gives the Genvibe site an international flair.I agree. It's great having both areas represented in full-force on GenVibe. We learn alot about both regions.
SCTM

Re: New language (NSimkins)

Post by SCTM »

quote:LOL, I will stick with English. I took Spanish in school, but the only phrases I remember are 'yes', 'no', and 'where is the restroom?'... I guess Canada gives the Genvibe site an international flair.I agree. It's great having both areas represented in full-force on GenVibe. We learn alot about both regions.I just like this comment "full-force" and "learn alot about both regions"Very appreciated. You're welcome anytime in Québec. USA & QUEBEC sharing info on genvibe... LOL
SCTM QUÉBEC Base 5spd Satellite, 20-35%back-tint, 3M film, HiddenHitch, Motegi Racing MR8, Orbit Remote Starter/5Doors, Winter GoodYear UltraGrip ice... and Lawnmower 310CCA battery !