Chapter 1410 of GenVibe

Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Rhode Island, Vermont
LocDog

Chapter 1410 of GenVibe

Post by LocDog »

Since we all have little local clubs now we should get little symbols on our cars that mean we're from genvibe and have the members become part of chapters in their area.... kinda like the Masons
-aBySS Monotone Vibe-Auto Everything (I wanted a manual)-Moons and Tunes-No Badges-No Lateral Bars-Sony CDX-M730 Head Unit-200w PPI Amp Powering a 12" MTX Sub-9 1/2'' Stainless Steel Trumpet Air Horn-Spare Bridgestone Blizzaks Mounted on the Cheapest Steel Rims Ever
Vibe

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (LocDog)

Post by Vibe »

I think some kind of small sticker --that would be displayed on the bottom left corner of the back hatch glass . That way if we spot one we know they are one of us.As far as chapter---well ????I don't know---Food for thought.
PBFlash

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Vibe)

Post by PBFlash »

I know it's been discussed before. What if they make small GenVibe stickers and sell them for a couple bucks each? The site needs some money and I'm sure many of the members here would be proud to display the name on their cars. It won't be much of a profit but it's better than nothing. If the admin's are interested, I can probably get a good price on the stickers as my company deals with a lot of printing companies.
Satellite Vibe GTMoons and Tunes Package with 6-Disc In Dash CD, Safety/Security/Power Packages, cargo mat. 35% tint all around (except windshield)18 in Motegi Racing MR8 Wheels/Nitto NT 555 225/40ZR-18 tiresStainless Steel Exhaust TipInjen CAIPics of my Vibe CarDomain.com
Flip-Side

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (PBFlash)

Post by Flip-Side »

quote:What if they make small GenVibe stickers and sell them for a couple bucks each? The site needs some money and I'm sure many of the members here would be proud to display the name on their cars.I think thats a good idea, but mabey a Window Cling instead of a sticker. That way it can come off to clean the glass, and you can stick it in any window. I'll buy one to help the site out. P.S. The Masons ain't got ****ing **** on us.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
LocDog

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Flip-Side)

Post by LocDog »

Why the hostility toward the masons?Anyway, i dont really like the idea of puttin stickers on my car, i didnt even wanna put my resident one on...How about like a badge or something, i window cling would also be nice...BTW... 1410 comes from NJ N = 14th letter J = 10th
-aBySS Monotone Vibe-Auto Everything (I wanted a manual)-Moons and Tunes-No Badges-No Lateral Bars-Sony CDX-M730 Head Unit-200w PPI Amp Powering a 12" MTX Sub-9 1/2'' Stainless Steel Trumpet Air Horn-Spare Bridgestone Blizzaks Mounted on the Cheapest Steel Rims Ever
Vibe

Post by Vibe »

As I stated --a SMALL sticker on the bottom left corner of the back glass, not a large bumper sticker. A little symbol no bigger than a pack of cigarrettes. James
LocDog

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Vibe)

Post by LocDog »

How about like one of those static cling window stickers
Flip-Side

Post by Flip-Side »

quote:How about like one of those static cling window stickersI think that is the best bet. Removable, and reuseable.
Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.
LocDog

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Flip-Side)

Post by LocDog »

so0o come on people dont sleep on this lets do it!
slbpsi63

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (silverawd26)

Post by slbpsi63 »

Can i get branded with the GenVibe Logo? or is that copyrighted?
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
BigWill

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (slbpsi63)

Post by BigWill »

how about we all just get GenVibe.com in a certain style on the back window hatch? It would look good...
My Vibe... 5% Smoke Tint;Pioneer DEH 7400MP; 2 Rockerdfos. tweet; one 10" woofer Rockerdfos; (updating now to; Volfenhag ZX-7160 800 Watt 4 Channel Amp, VOLFENHAG ZX-4710 10" Aluminum Cone Woofer-800 Watts)
EddieandtheVIBE

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (BigWill)

Post by EddieandtheVIBE »

Window cling *definitely* sounds like the way to go,
Eddie & the Vibe ABYSS AWD, Moon & Tunes, Power Pak, Side Airbags. Motoring on I-80 every day
msmyer

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Eddie&theVIBE)

Post by msmyer »

HP, makes some window cling sheets....i've seen them at my work! I think you may have to have a laser printer!
‘03 Vibe with 317k and still going.............................

Other Mods: Sony X-Plod Headunit & Reflective White GVC decalMy Car at Cardomain.com... http://www.cardomain.com/id/msmyer
Geo

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (msmyer)

Post by Geo »

BADGER PRIDE
slbpsi63

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Geo)

Post by slbpsi63 »

That is how we ended up with the idea. I forgot which member has the honor of getting them to make it. This forum was from November a few months before grafixwerks completed the decals.
Base Vibe, Shadow Monotone, 5sp.
Geo

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (slbpsi63)

Post by Geo »

LOL!I never thought to look at the dates of those previous posts ...oopsy ^_^
BADGER PRIDE
trocar

Re: Chapter 1410 of GenVibe (Geo)

Post by trocar »

since the logo's are already available through a supplier that we all know is good to us already, why not get a group order of the logo's going