I'm moving to Wisconsin soon!

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
zionzr2

I'm moving to Wisconsin soon!

Post by zionzr2 »

I'm a recent owner of a new '04 vibe and am moving to the Madison area.I would like to know if there is a good pontiac dealer there! More importantly is there a good GM service department in the area.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

I AM Now in Madison
ebslopp

Re: (zionzr2)

Post by ebslopp »

Sorry, I must have missed your post before. There is a very good Pontiac Dealer here in Madison. Don Miller on Odana Rd. Very knowledgable and helpful. I bought my Vibe in Sauk City at Balweg. But that's too far of a drive for service.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------2004 Base - TwoTone Neptune - 5 speed There are 10 types of people in life. There are those who understand binary and those who do not.
zionzr2

Post by zionzr2 »

Good!!The Chevy service department in Columbia, MO Stinks.I would drive 40 minutes away to get service from a dealer that new what they were doing.My vibe being new still does not require anything, but its nice to know should something come up I'll be taken care of. and Not taken for a ride.Thanx ebslopp