Green Street Cruise Night - McHenry, Illinois

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
BillCrittenden

Green Street Cruise Night - McHenry, Illinois

Post by BillCrittenden »

Here's the schedule part of the flyer for a cruise night that brought out a consistent 100+ car count the past 2 years:

This is near my house, I'll go several times this summer, so message me or e-mail me and I'll make sure to get some nice pictures of your Vibe! Note there's an Orphan Car night (Pontiac qualifies), Pontiac Night, and a Sport Compact Night!!! I'm definitely going to try and be there all 3 of those nights, since I love orphan cars, Pontiacs, and I'm parking my car up front for Sport Compact Night.

jkm311

Re: Green Street Cruise Night - McHenry, Illinois

Post by jkm311 »

My family used to live in McHenry/Johnsburg from 1997-2001. We used to eat at Windhill and Vickie's, right in McHenry. I worked in Crystal Lake and Fox Lake, too. Been a long time since I have been in that area. Have fun.
Steelies to the rescue.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

All of us Chicagoland GenVibers need to get together and go to the Morris Cruise Night. This Cruise Night consistently draws 500+ cars (I've been there with as many 750+ cars!) of any and all kinds. It's the second Saturday of every month June-October. They also always have a pretty hefty ($2000+) 50/50 drawing grand prize.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
acvw74

Post by acvw74 »

Keep me posted if a group is going to the Morris Cruise Night...those were my old stopping grounds...and I would nice to put faces to the names/avatars.
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

acvw74 wrote:Keep me posted if a group is going to the Morris Cruise Night...those were my old stopping grounds...and I would nice to put faces to the names/avatars.
I am in the process of trying to get at least a couple members to head down to Morris for one of the cruise nights this summer. I'll definitely keep you updated. It's always nice to meet new Vibe owners and check out their Vibes in person :)!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
Wingnut

Post by Wingnut »

Huntley, IL here. :)
2004 Vibe 5 speed with factory oem body kit and wings.
Mods: Sound system, 18" Excel MR7 Rims, 225 40 R18 tires ACT 4 puck clutch.