Illinois Meet? SOON?

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
jkm311

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by jkm311 »

Meet for the win! Glad to see you guys are keepin' 'em going.
Steelies to the rescue.
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

looks like it was a nice turnout! what did you guy do though, blow off the non-vibes?!?!?!?!how was the chinese food?
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
vibenvy

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by jkm311 »Meet for the win! Glad to see you guys are keepin' 'em going. w00t! It was 6 months to the day after our meet back in April !Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »looks like it was a nice turnout! what did you guy do though, blow off the non-vibes?!?!?!?!how was the chinese food?It ended up being just our five Vibes. The two guys from Chicago Shift never showed (not surprising) and Tim's friend with the XRunner hurt his foot and couldn't drive, so he also ended up not coming. It was probably for the better that it was just us.Well, my mom and I liked the Chinese (hence why we go there) !Jerry, you have a PM !
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Looks like you guys had a nice lil turnout!I really wish I could have gone, maybe the next one.BTW I never realized how much I like the front end of the 09/10s.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
vibenvy

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »Looks like you guys had a nice lil turnout!I really wish I could have gone, maybe the next one.BTW I never realized how much I like the front end of the 09/10s.Yeah, it was an okay time. Could have been better, could have been worse.We should try and have another one in April. This one was 6 months to the day after our April meet .I do love the look of our '09 GTs (especially without the front license plates) !
BLACKEDOUTVIB

Post by BLACKEDOUTVIB »

i was being a bad boy Oldest car there! yeaaaa
BLACKEDOUTVIB04 Abyss Vibe 5 spdCosmo Racing Cold Air Intake Custom Cat-back Exhaust20% Tint All AroundAlpine Head Unit, Eclipse 800w Amp, 2 12" subs ported/neon. Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
ramenboy...

Re: (BLACKEDOUTVIB)

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by BLACKEDOUTVIB »i was being a bad boy Oldest car there! yeaaaadude you are so grounded.carrie, i agree!!april '11. vibe meet. busse woods. michelle and chris, bring the grill again!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Hopefully it will be less windy next time...
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by BLACKEDOUTVIB »i was being a bad boy Oldest car there! yeaaaaHopefully you don't think I'm a b***h now, but I just really didn't want to see you get in an accident or anything. I know that road way to well and I know how people drive on it at night (like complete idiots) and I know that there are a ton of animals that run across the road without warning. I didn't want your parents to get a call saying you had been in an accident.Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »carrie, i agree!!april '11. vibe meet. busse woods. michelle and chris, bring the grill again!Sounds like a plan to me !Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Hopefully it will be less windy next time... Yeah, aside from the wind the weather was pretty decent. I will be sure to load up on the sunscreen next time as well !
BLACKEDOUTVIB

Post by BLACKEDOUTVIB »

nahhh its all good i understand
BLACKEDOUTVIB04 Abyss Vibe 5 spdCosmo Racing Cold Air Intake Custom Cat-back Exhaust20% Tint All AroundAlpine Head Unit, Eclipse 800w Amp, 2 12" subs ported/neon. Carbon Fiber Shift Knob