20th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Show - St. Charles - 07.31 & 08.01

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
vibenvy

20th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Show - St. Charles - 07.31 & 08.01

Post by vibenvy »

Would anyone from the Chicago area be interested in attending this show? It's all Pontiacs (even though our Vibes aren't really Pontiacs, but hey... they have arrowheads don't they ). The show goes for 2 days (Saturday and Sunday). I am guessing it would probably be better to show on Saturday since that is probably when they choose who's going to get awards (participant judged). We could all meet up somewhere beforehand so we could drive in together and park together. I have gone to this show in years past and although it is mainly the old Pontiac muscle cars, all Pontiacs are welcome and I have seen Grand Ams, etc. there in the past so I think the Vibes would get a warm reception. Let me know if you guys and gals are interested...
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
tpollauf

Re: 20th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Show - St. Charles - 07.31 & 08.01 (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by tpollauf »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »Would anyone from the Chicago area be interested in attending Sounds like another good time happening (but not as personable as us Genvibers!) but I pretty used up my "Free pass" for awhile and have a lot of stuff to get done around the house. I'd definitely be up for a mini-meet in your area or lower Michigan in the fall. October would be the perfect time if somebody puts something togehter
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
vibenvy

Re: 20th Annual Indian Uprising All Pontiac Show - St. Charles - 07.31 & 08.01 (tpollauf)

Post by vibenvy »

It would be awesome to see you and the Vibe again in the fall Tim! We are attempting to get a mini-meet setup at the Drive In near me, but so far we don't have any real info for that. We'll see what happens. I could definitely go for another get together in the fall as well. Last weekend was great. I don't think it could have gone any better, well except the weather could have been cooler .
BLACKEDOUTVIB

Post by BLACKEDOUTVIB »

Hey i live in south elgin, town over from st. charles. Id be interested in going to this sounds cool, and id be willing to meet up before hand and roll in (loud and slow of coarse) Jus kidding. Let me know some details where its at, what time you know? THANKS
BLACKEDOUTVIB04 Abyss Vibe 5 spdCosmo Racing Cold Air Intake Custom Cat-back Exhaust20% Tint All AroundAlpine Head Unit, Eclipse 800w Amp, 2 12" subs ported/neon. Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
vibenvy

Re: (BLACKEDOUTVIB)

Post by vibenvy »

Uh... this has come and gone (note the 07.31 & 08.01 in the title ). I went, but didn't show the Vibe. It ended up being all old Pontiac muscle cars, so I don't think they would have been too keen on a bunch of Vibes showing up .Keep an eye out on this forum though as we are wanting to get another Chicagoland Vibe meet setup some time in the fall.
BLACKEDOUTVIB

Post by BLACKEDOUTVIB »

wow im retarded and didnt see the date.yea let me know i wanna check out all these vibes
BLACKEDOUTVIB04 Abyss Vibe 5 spdCosmo Racing Cold Air Intake Custom Cat-back Exhaust20% Tint All AroundAlpine Head Unit, Eclipse 800w Amp, 2 12" subs ported/neon. Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
vibenvy

Re: (BLACKEDOUTVIB)

Post by vibenvy »

It's okay Will do !