First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
DiveNut

First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures

Post by DiveNut »

Hey folks, Tried to post the pics so they display here, but not sure how to do it. So, this link will take you to some pics from today's Vibe meet. If anyone can walk me through the step to display them here please do.
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

1972 Plymouth Duster 340 (Strip/Street Project)
BlueCrush

Re: First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures (DiveNut)

Post by BlueCrush »

6 Vibes = Nice turnout. Looked like a nice day for a meet.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

I spy Vibes!! Great pics Pat!!Brian it looks like us Illinoisans are starting to top out on you MNers RamenBoy showed up also after divenut headed out.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
DiveNut

Re: (audiovibe)

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »I spy Vibes!! Great pics Pat!!Brian it looks like us Illinoisans are starting to top out on you MNers RamenBoy showed up also after divenut headed out.Thanks Aron. Sorry to hear about your return trip...Ya I think I saw RamenBoy turning in when I was leaving.
Bare Bones Base, Abyss 2004 Vibe, Debadged, Auto, ABS, GM Performance Supercharger, Injen CAI, 2.3" URD Pulley, Unichip,Tru-Cool Tranny Cooler SOLD

vibenvy

Re: (DiveNut)

Post by vibenvy »

It was nice meeting all of you! I loved all your Vibes as well ! It was a beautiful day for a meet minus the wind. I had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Here are my pictures.DiveNut, I totally forgot to get pictures of your Vibe before you left . Next time for sure!
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
BlueCrush

Post by BlueCrush »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »I spy Vibes!! Great pics Pat!!Brian it looks like us Illinoisans are starting to top out on you MNers RamenBoy showed up also after divenut headed out.Good show, but none of us will beat the Legendary Michigan or Ohio OG meets. Although, I may be up for the challenge this year.
My Fleet:
'15 Ford Fusion AWD Titanium 2.0 Tutbo
'14 Lincoln MXZ AWD 2.0 Turbo
'14 Nissan Pathfinder AWD SL
'05 Pontiac Vibe AWD
star_deceiver

Post by star_deceiver »

Nice turnout!!!As for loading pics from photobucket: When you're at the main album page and your cursor is over a picture, below the pic a small share screen appears. For other peoples photobucket: Click on the word Share then copy/paste the text that starts with Like so:
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
ponta2147

Re: First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures

Post by ponta2147 »

Here are my pics...
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

looks good! just noticed on our 1st gen vibes... got a bit of a chrome lip wheel theme goin!
de-badged o4 vibe
tein s-techs | 17" msr 105 wheels | 235 45 17 nexen n7000
weapon-r short ram (thanx BC!) | typeR sport pedals | LED 3rd brake
o2 triumph speed four
audiovibe

Re: (BlueCrush)

Post by audiovibe »

Quote, originally posted by BlueCrush »Good show, but none of us will beat the Legendary Michigan or Ohio OG meets. Although, I may be up for the challenge this year.I'm down; we need to get a HUGE North Central meet setup sometime!!Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »looks good! just noticed on our 1st gen vibes... got a bit of a chrome lip wheel theme goin!We are legit in our game! LOL
vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Here are my pics... Thanks for my new sig picture Michelle !Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »I'm down; we need to get a HUGE North Central meet setup sometime!!That would be awesome!
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by audiovibe »I'm down; we need to get a HUGE North Central meet setup sometime!!We are legit in our game! LOL haha yeah we are!hmmm... lets see.... north central meet... drive-in.... hmmmmm....
de-badged o4 vibe
o2 triumph speed four
TONY TAT2

Post by TONY TAT2 »

09 VIBE08 G694 GRAND AM93 GRAND AM85 VETTE78 VETTE
jackie879

Post by jackie879 »

Looks like you guys had a great time! Nice pics. If there are more meets in the future maybe I can try to make the drive up from Missouri....there's lots of meetups for various kinds of cars around here, but not any dedicated to Vibes that I know of.
vibenvy

Re: (jackie879)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »hmmm... lets see.... north central meet... drive-in.... hmmmmm....That's what we need to do... have a huge North Central meet at the Drive In. That place would be overun with Vibes !
ponta2147

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »That's what we need to do... have a huge North Central meet at the Drive In. That place would be overun with Vibes !100% in... let's do it!
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

[QUOTE=audiovibe]I'm down; we need to get a HUGE North Central meet setup sometime!!Awesome planned event and glad it went well for those of you who attended. I had a weekend hockey tournament to play in so it didn't work in my favor. I would definitely be in favor of some type of midwest meet in the future, maybe this fall? Also I noticed that a "mid aged" guy like me would have fit in just fine with you young pups as there were others close to my age there. YES the vibe does and WILL keep you young
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
cptnsolo77

Post by cptnsolo77 »

Thx for sharing!Do you have any more pics of that 1st Gen Satelite silver Vibe with the grey cladding? Its the second to last pic. Im doing homework on what wheels I may get (when its time) I have the same color combo & I rarely see pics of silver & grey cladding with aftermarket wheels.
* 2003 Vibe Auto Satellite Silver w / Moons & Tunes
* Kenwood Excelon KDC-X597
* Polk DB651-Speakers
* Soundproofcow Roadblock R sound deadening in all doors
* Drop In K & N Filter
* NGK Iridium IX Plugs
* 27 MPG City/Highway with AC on
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »100% in... let's do it! In the fall would probably be good to give people plenty of time to get time off and such. We should do it in September than everyone could attend the Sandwich Fair too !There's a brand new Best Western in Sandwich for anyone who would be spending the night. I could see about getting some sort of discount or something on rooms.Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Awesome planned event and glad it went well for those of you who attended. I had a weekend hockey tournament to play in so it didn't work in my favor. I would definitely be in favor of some type of midwest meet in the future, maybe this fall? Also I noticed that a "mid aged" guy like me would have fit in just fine with you young pups as there were others close to my age there. YES the vibe does and WILL keep you young Yeah, it's too bad you couldn't make it. Michelle and I could have used another '09-'10 Vibe! A huge North Central meet in the fall at the Rt. 34 Drive In sounds great to me! I live here so I could do any planning and such.I loved the atomsphere of the meet. It was nice having fun, but not having any immaturity like I have experienced at other meets. There was no, "My Vibe's better than your Vibe!" or "My Vibe's faster than your Vibe! Let's go race on the interstate!". I prefer hanging out with an older, more mature crowd for sure .
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

this could be fun! september sounds pretty good...that would rock to fill up the drive-in with vibes...then again would rt 34 drive in close for the day or something?i'm in
de-badged o4 vibe
o2 triumph speed four
tribalman

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I loved the atomsphere of the meet. It was nice having fun, but not having any immaturity like I have experienced at other meets. There was no, "My Vibe's better than your Vibe!" or "My Vibe's faster than your Vibe! Let's go race on the interstate!". I prefer hanging out with an older, more mature crowd for sure .hehe, i wanted to, but cause of the construction it would have been stupid. i'm up for the drive-in! maybe in august? september classes will be in session again, plus PAX is the first weekend of sept.
None. Vibe is gone.
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »I loved the atomsphere of the meet. It was nice having fun, but not having any immaturity like I have experienced at other meets. There was no, "My Vibe's better than your Vibe!" or "My Vibe's faster than your Vibe! Let's go race on the interstate!". I prefer hanging out with an older, more mature crowd for sure .Yep, was a good time. Just a bunch of nice folks that like our rides. Plus street racing is illegal, as such, none of us would ever exceed the legally posted speed limit right? I am planning on attending the 9thGen meet at Busse on June 26th. Was the only Vibe there two years ago, but my family and I had a real nice time. They are all pretty decent guys and girls, made me feel real welcomed. Would be nice having a few more Vibes there ...hint hint.

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ramenboy... »this could be fun! september sounds pretty good...that would rock to fill up the drive-in with vibes...then again would rt 34 drive in close for the day or something?i'm inYes, having a ton of Vibes there would be some cool! I doubt they would close down, but I could probably get them to reserve spots so we would all be parked in the same area.Quote, originally posted by tribalman »hehe, i wanted to, but cause of the construction it would have been stupid. i'm up for the drive-in! maybe in august? september classes will be in session again, plus PAX is the first weekend of sept.LOL Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »Yep, was a good time. Just a bunch of nice folks that like our rides. Plus street racing is illegal, as such, none of us would ever exceed the legally posted speed limit right? I am planning on attending the 9thGen meet at Busse on June 26th. Was the only Vibe there two years ago, but my family and I had a real nice time. They are all pretty decent guys and girls, made me feel real welcomed. Would be nice having a few more Vibes there ...hint hint.No, we would never do such a thing, except for Michelle. All she could talk about was speeding in her Vibe !I'll be there for the 9th Gen Meet !
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »No, we would never do such a thing, except for Michelle. All she could talk about was speeding in her Vibe !Hey now, I didn't say I was I just said I wanted to ........... *shifty eyes*
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by J_TO_ENVY »No, we would never do such a thing, except for Michelle. All she could talk about was speeding in her Vibe !I'll be there for the 9th Gen Meet !Yep, I suspect Michelle will be finding out what that top speed is before too long LOL! Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.

vibenvy

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Hey now, I didn't say I was I just said I wanted to ........... *shifty eyes*LOL Wait until you get an intake... you'll really want to speed than !Quote, originally posted by DiveNut »Yep, I suspect Michelle will be finding out what that top speed is before too long LOL! Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.Same here .
DiveNut

Re: First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures (star_deceiver)

Post by DiveNut »

DiveNut

Re: First Annual Illinois Chapter Genvibe Meet Pictures (star_deceiver)

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »Nice turnout!!!As for loading pics from photobucket: When you're at the main album page and your cursor is over a picture, below the pic a small share screen appears. For other peoples photobucket: Click on the word Share then copy/paste the text that starts with Like so:Hey Thanks for the tutorial Star Deceiver, I finally got around to trying it.

DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Posting up the pics per Star Deceiver's tip.

DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Where are tribalmans photos?
tribalman

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by tribalman »

Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »Where are tribalmans photos?not posted cause i'm too busy to edit them and then upload them. plus most of them are just the same photos taken by everyone else. well, there is the one. i'll try for this weekend.
None. Vibe is gone.
houseofbugs

Re: (tribalman)

Post by houseofbugs »

Quote, originally posted by tribalman »not posted cause i'm too busy to edit them and then upload them. plus most of them are just the same photos taken by everyone else. well, there is the one. i'll try for this weekend.*poke* Hurry up lol
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

I just got done with the Meet Video. Check it out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3Gp8fj-cw
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

tim, sweet video!!!! hey is it me or are divenut's pics not showing up?
de-badged o4 vibe
o2 triumph speed four
star_deceiver

Re: (ramenboy...)

Post by star_deceiver »

That's the one drawback with photobucket. When you re-organize all of your pics, you have to edit all of your liked photos in all of your post... http://s46.photobucket.com/alb...0Meet/
2019 Ram 3500 4x4 CCSB srw 8HP75
2016 Ram 3500 4x4 RCLB Dually w/stick (traded in - 05/10/19)
2012 Chevy Silverado 1500 Cheyenne 4x4 (Traded in - 03/30/16)
2009 Vibe. (Traded in - 12/12/12)
ramenboy...

Re: (star_deceiver)

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by star_deceiver »That's the one drawback with photobucket. When you re-organize all of your pics, you have to edit all of your liked photos in all of your post... http://s46.photobucket.com/alb...0Meet/cool thanx... note to self.... do N0T reorganize pics...
de-badged o4 vibe
o2 triumph speed four
tpollauf

Post by tpollauf »

Quote »I just got done with the Meet Video. Check it out!Nice work What will you do if we have 20+ Vibes show up at Indy? Your video of that meet will be 15 minutes & then some And all well worth it!!!!!!
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"
ponta2147

Re: (tpollauf)

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by tpollauf »Nice work What will you do if we have 20+ Vibes show up at Indy? Your video of that meet will be 15 minutes & then some And all well worth it!!!!!! Maybe I should have my husband bring his glidecam, lolz
ramenboy...

Post by ramenboy... »

Quote, originally posted by ponta2147 »Maybe I should have my husband bring his glidecam, lolzmaybe that shouldn't be a 'maybe' anymore
de-badged o4 vibe
o2 triumph speed four
DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Self-indulgent, but....Thanks to Tim I finally have a few pics of my car that actually look good!

DiveNut

Re: (star_deceiver)

Post by DiveNut »

Doh!!!! Thanks for the Photobucket tip Star Deceiver...again!I think I fixed em....

DiveNut

Post by DiveNut »

Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »I just got done with the Meet Video. Check it out!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW3Gp8fj-cwNice job on the video! Well done Tim.

audiovibe

Post by audiovibe »

Tim great video!Pat I love the SC!!!