Illinois meet soon?

Indiana, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Nebraska, Wisconsin
kalumia01

Re: (J_TO_ENVY)

Post by kalumia01 »

Hey Guys....I was unable to make the meet in the chicagoland area, was helping my dad work on his motorcycle that day. I would totally be up for meeting sometime at starved rock, I make runs up to ottawa area for work about every other week or so. The drive-in sounds like fun too. I will keep an eye on the thread to see what gets planned.....and if I can make it up there I will!
2006 Vibe Base- Neptune Blue- Eagle Style 192's- Potenza RE960 Pole Position's- 54k miles
ponta2147

Re: (kalumia01)

Post by ponta2147 »

Quote, originally posted by kalumia01 »Hey Guys....I was unable to make the meet in the chicagoland area, was helping my dad work on his motorcycle that day. I would totally be up for meeting sometime at starved rock, I make runs up to ottawa area for work about every other week or so. The drive-in sounds like fun too. I will keep an eye on the thread to see what gets planned.....and if I can make it up there I will!Sounds good! Keep an eye out on the big Indianapolis meet too, I think a few of us Chicagoans will try to go since it isn't too far (or maybe I'm just biased cause I had to go there for school a lot). http://forums.genvibe.com/zerothread?id=41100
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

I will be at the Indy one.@Ponta Want to head out together? Caravan style?
ponta2147

Re: (houseofbugs)

Post by ponta2147 »

Sure, assuming the final date is one I can make (it looks like it is going to be).
2009 2.4L Automatic with Preferred Package and Sun and Sound package May 2010 MOTM March 2011 VOTM
audiovibe

Re: (tribalman)

Post by audiovibe »

I'm down for the drive in, We have one in my town also but we always take the wifes car.Quote, originally posted by tribalman »may is out for me. let's do june and the drive in!i call i get to watch the movie is audiovibe's car. it'll sound the clearest.Unfortunately I'll would be looking for someone elses car to sit in, my battery last 5min tops with out the car runnin, also no FM to transmit the signal to the car .Quote, originally posted by houseofbugs »I will be at the Indy one.@Ponta Want to head out together? Caravan style?I think we all should caravan to the Indy meet.
Vibe is gone and will be missed as I've gone country style
ponta2147

Post by ponta2147 »

Yay caravan! Don't tempt me to speed though cause I totally will.
vibenvy

Re: (ponta2147)

Post by vibenvy »

Quote, originally posted by kalumia01 »Hey Guys....I was unable to make the meet in the chicagoland area, was helping my dad work on his motorcycle that day. I would totally be up for meeting sometime at starved rock, I make runs up to ottawa area for work about every other week or so. The drive-in sounds like fun too. I will keep an eye on the thread to see what gets planned.....and if I can make it up there I will!Sorry you couldn't make the Busse meet. We had a great time and it would have been awesome to have yet another Vibe owner there. Starved Rock meet for sure!We totally need to do a caravan to Indy! Although, I don't know where we could all meet up since I go south on Route 47 and than take I 74 all the way over to Indy. As far as the Drive In goes, they are open until October so let's decide when would be a good time for everyone. I'm open for whenever as I don't have anything major planned on the weekends.
2009 Liquid Platinum Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
2009 Steel Blue Metallic Vibe GT - 5-Speed Auto – Garage
houseofbugs

Post by houseofbugs »

Yeah caravan sounds awesome. @Audiovibe: Youre welcome to sit in mine. My battery is good for almost 7 hours.