Wanted--thc4405 dc header

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Bboyaddicted

Wanted--thc4405 dc header

Post by Bboyaddicted »

Looking for a thc4405 header for the 1zz. Been looking for a used one for quite some time, was wondering if anyone here had one lying around. No one in the matrix community seems to have one that they're willing to sell so I thought I'd try my luck here. I live in Vancouver B.C., so must be willing to ship.

Thanks
zbyers

Re: Wanted--thc4405 dc header

Post by zbyers »

Honestly, you are going to have a VERY difficult time finding one. They have since been discontinued. Hopefully someone here has one, or can chime in on where to find one.

Out of curiosity, why are you looking for one? Are you building a 1ZZ? The stock header isn't horrible for what it is.
'74 Thing, '79 El Camino, '83 VW DoKa '91 Vanagon, '03 Base, 04 GT
'06 CRV, '06 AWD, '07 Base, '12 Highlander Limited, '17 Frontier CCLB

Byerscrew Garage, GenVibe Facebook, How-To Index
Everything You Need To Know About the Pontiac Vibe
Bboyaddicted

Re: Wanted--thc4405 dc header

Post by Bboyaddicted »

zbyers wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:10 am Honestly, you are going to have a VERY difficult time finding one. They have since been discontinued. Hopefully someone here has one, or can chime in on where to find one.

Out of curiosity, why are you looking for one? Are you building a 1ZZ? The stock header isn't horrible for what it is.
I wouldn't really call what I'm doing "a build", but I do have a catless mid pipe with resonator delete and a trd axle back waiting to go in. I just wanted a header to kind of tie everything together. It's not really a big deal, but I thought it'd be nice to have another unicorn part, I found the TRD axle back for 100 bucks from a local guy, was hoping lightning would strike twice and I could find another unicorn for a good deal. I can still find these manifolds new online, but the prices of new ones have skyrocketed from what they were a good few years ago 🙄