2009 Vibe for sale 33,000 miles

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Timf1981

2009 Vibe for sale 33,000 miles

Post by Timf1981 »

I am going to be selling my 2009 vibe.
2.4 base model .
Manual transmission
New clutch, flywheel, front rotors and pads

Vehicle has only 33,000 miles.
A teacher owned it for 10 years with a 3 mile drive to work.

How much is it worth ? ? ?

Let me know if you are interested in it.
I live near Minneapolis Minnesota.
Posted 9-3-19
Thanks
tpollauf

Re: 2009 Vibe for sale 33,000 miles

Post by tpollauf »

Hey there Tim. Tim here to comment on your question(s). I can certainly relate to this exact (almost, mine's a GT) Vibe as mine just turned over 30k miles this past winter (thanks to a Florida trip ) and it too has the 5-speed manual tranny. Bought it new for a steal at $14,900 back in May 2009. I have a couple people (some here on GV) waiting for me to sell it BUT that isn't going to happen for quite some time. It's been garaged it's entire life and only seen ONE winter of driving. Basically it's still new looking and smelling :D . Seeing that the one you're mentioning is from Minnesota, was it subjected to 10 winters of Salt/Brine and is the result some rust/corrosion? That would be the biggest drawback on fetching a premium price. Price on these would range from $6500 - $8500 on a dealer lot.

Would you be buying it OR selling it? If buying it and you know the person then try to get it! You won't regret it. These are awesome little cars with outstanding reliability and easy to work on. Not the most comfortable or quiet but reliable as all get out!

For kicks & giggles ... I've attached my actual mileage for such car. Very impressive mileage for the bigger 2.4l engine ;)
2009 Vibe GT (manual), 2009 G8Gt, 2009 Vibe GT (auto)
2014 Silverado, 2004 Vibe GT

"everything is modifiable"