FS: Coverking Neosupreme bucket seat covers Black/Grey

List items you have for sale, want to buy, or see for sale (ie. seen on eBay). NO COMMERCIAL LISTINGS! (follow posting rules)
Svdharma

FS: Coverking Neosupreme bucket seat covers Black/Grey

Post by Svdharma »

I have a set of neosupreme covers for an 09+ vibe or matrix. I bought them planning to buy the covers for the back seat if I liked them. I had them installed for a couple weeks and decided to buy the back seat covers to match when I found a great deal on a full set of Wet Okoles. These coverking covers are the "Neosupreme" material which is very comfortable, but not waterproof like the Wet Okoles so I am keeping the Okoles and now I have these for sale. They are not designed for models with the passenger seat table option, which I have, but they fit my car fine. You do loose your ability to fold the passenger seat all the way flat unless you unclip the back flap from the bottom of the seat, but you gain a very nice seat back pocket (I like the Coverking pockets way better than the Okole ones). I would say they are in very good condition but not quite as-new. The don't have any holes or visible stains, but they do have a little bit of pet hair on them and I did smoke in the car with them a few times so they might have a slight smell for a while. New price is $212, Asking $100 OBO with free shipping in the US.

I already removed them from the car, but here is a stock pic from Coverking to show the color scheme. These seats are obviously a different model, and they don't make a console cover for our cars, so its just the two seats + headrest covers included.

constantgardener

Re: FS: Coverking Neosupreme bucket seat covers Black/Grey

Post by constantgardener »

I just saw this post. Are the seat covers still available?
Thanks!
Svdharma

Re: FS: Coverking Neosupreme bucket seat covers Black/Grey

Post by Svdharma »

Yep, still available. PM Sent.